Latest Trends: Western
Latest Trends: Indian
Bath & Body
Home & Garden
Food & Nightlife
DIY Life Hacks
Hair & Makeup
Webseries - Unmarried
DOWNLOAD OUR APP
Track My Order
Shipping and Returns
10 ‘Seriously Silly’ Things Couples Do… Without Meaning To!
Manika Parasher | Mar 28, 2017
Being in a relationship doesn’t mean you are lovey-dovey all the time. You have your moments of goofiness and plain stupidity too! Here are some silly and serious things girls do in a relationship!
1. When you are having a serious fight and he suddenly bursts out laughing!
And you don’t know whether to be mad at him or laugh along!
2. ...And obviously you cannot keep a straight face!
Wait a sec… What was the fight about, again?
3. When you’re getting all hot and heavy and suddenly one of you lets out a fart!
After the initial 2 seconds of ‘OH GOD, WHY?!’ you cannot help but giggle.
4. When you want to communicate something serious but private, in a public setting so you use your own code words.
And the rest of the world is looking at you with a ‘WHAT are they talking about?’ expression on their face!
5. When you are having a bad day and want to have a serious discussion, but he just keeps sending you inappropriate gifs and pictures!
You go from exasperated to ‘I laughed so hard my stomach hurts’ real quick!
6. When both of you keep blaming each other for being lazy whilst you both lie in you PJs and binge watch
You want to be mad at him for being a couch potato but then you remember you're in the same boat.
7. When you’re both fighting about which direction to drive in and neither of you will switch on the GPS.
Because GPS is too mainstream, let’s use psychic powers, no?
8. When you keep losing each other’s things but also pretend you never saw them at all.
Don’t even bother saying, ‘We don’t do this!’
9. When you are in a blah mood and end up acting like a whiney kid for the whole day!
Yes, that cranky kid who is complaining and complaining and complaining. And he has no clue how to bring you back to your normal adult mode!
10. When you lean in to kiss each other but one of you has a clumsy accident and the both of you have a nose-collision!
Lifestyle Writer & Copy Editor
Mr. Right Or Mr. Right Now? 13 Questions To Ask If You Want To Get To Know Him Better!
What Does It mean To Be Equals In Love? Put Your Relationship To The Test Now!
Read More from Lifestyle
Say Goodbye To These Smartphone Problems In 2019! #NewYearNewPhone
Tech Talk: This Festive Season Give Yourself A MAJOR Smartphone Upgrade!
7 Best Sex Positions That Guarantee Multiple Orgasms (Because One Isn't Enough!)
Calling All Mumbai/Pune Peeps. There’s A New Festival In Town And Here’s Why You Should Go!
Nayan Ranadhar Das
Jr. Branded Content Manager
Pink Ribbon Alert: Signs That You Have Been Wearing The Wrong Bra Size All Along!
#PleasureYourself: 7 Easy Masturbation Tips For All The Ladies
Load More Lifestyle Stories
© 2019 luxeva limited
All Rights Reserved
Track My Order
Shipping & Returns
Download Our App