It is a universally accepted fact that boyfriends and husbands are supposed to flatter their partners as often as possible in a relationship. It's just an expectation most of us girl have! However, sometimes they like to be pampered too. Here are some sweet and romantic texts that you can send him to make him feel loved!
When you want to tell him just how much you love him...
1. Baby, I didn’t know what love felt like until the day I met you. I love you with all my heart today and I always will.'
2. 'For you, my heart will never break. For you, my smile will never fade. And for you, my love will never end. I love you.'
3. 'I saw that you were perfect so I loved you. But then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.'
4. 'Fate has been my best friend. He's the one who threw me in your path.'
When you miss him too much!
5. 'Being in love with you makes every single morning worth getting up for. Good morning baby!'
6. 'All I need is you right here, with me.'
7. 'Anywhere you go, I’ll go with you. Since I met you my life changed completely and I can't stop thinking about you.'
8. 'Currently bragging about my awesome man. *Wink*'
When you want him to know what he *really* means to you…
9. 'Each time I look at you, I just smile to myself and think, “I certainly could not have done better”. You are perfect the way you are. I love you!'
10. 'Stop asking me how much I love you. Next time I see you and kiss you, you will know!'
11. 'You stole my heart a long time ago and I never want you to give it back.'
12. 'Our life together is my definition of perfect.'
13. 'Sometimes I get frustrated at how hard it is to find the right words to express just how much you mean to me.'