Come on now; don’t pretend you and your significant other don’t fight at all! It’s normal to fight - studies have shown it’s healthy even. So why not just accept that from time to time, arguments and disagreements happen?! The most important thing is that you two manage to get over it soon enough. In case you need a little help in that department though, we’ve got your back! Here are a few make up texts to send to your boyfriend after a fight!
1. ‘You are the yin to my yang, the sun to my moon. You complete me in ways I didn’t even know were possible’.
2. ‘Can we make up already? I have *way* too many things I need to talk to you about! You know how I can’t manage without talking to you, right?!’
3. ‘You’re the Raj to my Simran! These Bauji type hurdles don’t stand a chance in our relationship. True love always finds a way; right, baby?’
4. ‘Even though we spent all of today fighting, I can’t get my mind off how cute you were looking. Ugh! It’s so not fair!!!’
5. ‘Please check the lyrics of ‘Everything I do’ by Bryan Adams. It’s what I feel for you...for us.’
6. ‘I know I love you with all my heart because the days that we spend fighting are the saddest days of my life’.
7. ‘Ever heard of the phrase kiss and makeup? Well, here goes nothing - *10 kiss emojis*’
8. ‘Sometimes I wonder why we fight over trivial things. I love you and you love me – I can’t think of a single thing more important than that in the universe.’
9. ‘As much as I love travelling, I already know where my favourite place in the world is. It’s in your arms.’
10. ‘The heart wants what it wants. And mine just wants for us to be alright. Now smile for me, won’t you?’
11. ‘I want to grow old with you. Now how will that ever happen if we don’t patch up? Haan? Tell me!’
12. ‘I’ve already told you how sorry I am. Allow me to show you tomorrow?’
13. ‘We fall in love by chance, we stay in love by choice. And I just want you to know that I choose you. Always and forever.’
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr