11 *Cheesy* Things All Couples Do… But Never Admit To!
When you are in a relationship you undoubtedly do some aww-dorable and super duper cheesy things. You are just so much in love that you cannot help it but you may not necessarily want to accept the fact that you do them. Yep! That’s true. Let’s not deny it. Here are a few cheesy things couples do!
1. Have mushy (and kinda senseless) pet names for each other.
Yep! Some of the most random slightly nauseating terms were invented by couples… My schmoozie poo, my honeybun, my pumpkin pie and the like!
2. Send each other cheesy romantic texts!
That couple who says they have never ever texted a song’s lyrics or a cheesy dialogue from a movie to each other… They are lying. #BeenThereDoneThat!
3. Flaunt their love on social media.
Ever so subtly! One of them will put a romantic status dedicated to the other and if someone asks or teases them about it, they casually shrug it off saying ‘Oh, I just read it somewhere.’
4. Call each other before going to bed every night.
The ‘Good night, baby, muaaah!’ is a true story… No matter how much someone denies it.
5. Baby talk!
‘Ale mela baby, aishe kyun nalaaj hogaya?’ Oh, yes. All of this happens. No matter how cool a couple acts, they occasionally do it and chances are even if you hate it as a single person, you’re gonna be doing the same thing as soon as you find your bae. #GuiltyAsCharged
6. Write love letters.
Irrespective of whether or not a couple is in a long distance, they occasionally do write each other cutesy koochi koo love notes. Cheesy AF but kinda romantic too! #Aww
7. Celebrate their monthversary, kissversary, hugversary!
Dear couples, do not deny this. It’s so darn true! Especially in the beginning of a relationship.
8. Saving random things like movie stubs and gift papers as memories.
Every couple has that one bag each, that is full of gift papers, movie ticket stubs, tissues from their first few dates.
9. Sending each other a truckload of kiss emojis randomly!
Because one is just not enough to convey how much they lovvve each other!
10. Sing romantic songs for each other.
Followed by a slow dance. Doesn’t even matter if they sound like a broken record and dance like they have 2 left feet… Each!
11. Say ‘I love you’ before disconnecting the phone… Every time!
And no, that’s not optional.
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on Apr 2, 2017