15 Sweet & Meaningful Promises To Make This Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is around the corner and it is time to celebrate the love shared between you and your guy. To strengthen the bond between the two of you, we have some small and sweet Valentine’s Day promises that you can make to him this year.
1. I promise to hear you out
When we have a disagreement, I promise to hear your point of view and genuinely try to understand it too.
2. I promise to never keep score
No matter how many mistakes we make, I will never keep score or keep reminding you of your old mistakes.
3. I promise to forgive and forget
Let bygones be bygones. Today and tomorrow are what matter the most to me.
4. I promise to be honest and open with you
I will never hide anything from you and I will openly express my feelings and let you know what I want.
5. I promise to try to understand your family and friends better
I will understand your relationship with them and will make efforts to bond with them and make them a part of my family too.
6. I promise to never let our differences come in between us
I understand that we both are different people with different mindsets. I promise to understand the fact, that being different is not being wrong.
7. I promise to make compromises for our relationship
Wherever I can, I promise to be willing to make a few compromises to strengthen our relationship. Just like I know you would too.
8. I promise to never take you for granted
You are the one person I can lean on always and I thank God for bringing you into my life, every day.
9. I promise to understand your needs
Even if that involves me watching Transformers with you!
10. I will always be there for you
On rough days and happy days, you will always have me by your side.
11. I promise to push you towards your full potential
Because I believe that you can achieve whatever you aim for in life!
12. I promise to always be on your side when it matters
Even if I think it might be the wrong one, I'll tell you that in private, first.
13. I promise to always be proud of you
Even when you are not proud of yourself, you will have me as your cheerleader who reminds you of your achievements.
14. I promise to accept my mistakes
When I am at fault, I promise to accept my mistakes and apologize for them.
15. I promise to love you always
I will always love you with all my heart... Unconditionally and till the end of time.
GIFs: Tumblr, Giphy
Published on Feb 3, 2017