Sex is a big deal for us girls. Especially ‘first time’ sex! We're not saying it isn't for boys...but it definitely is for us. It's something we have to think about a lot. And when it finally happens, we feel like we enter a new phase of life. Here are the thoughts girls have during sex when they do it for the first time!
1. Okay, I'm ready for this. I am. Let's do this!
2. This is more awkward than I thought it would be.
3. What am I even supposed to do? I hope he knows what to do.
4. There are just so many body parts.
5. Why can't I think romantic things like in movies? Am I weird?
6. Okay, that hurt.
7. That still hurts…
8. And still!! Vagina, why can't you behave?!
9. Okay, okay, it's getting better. I can breathe again. Phew.
10. OMG, I'm having sex.
11. I can't wait to text my besties and discuss!
12. Brain, stop getting distracted. Get on the same page as Vagina!
13. Can I moan? Can I scream? Oh God, what if I sound weird?
14. Wow, his face looks really funny.
15. Wait… Does MY face look funny?!
16. So that's SEX!
17. Am I officially a woman now? Or was that when I got my period?
18. *GASP* Will my mom be able to tell?
19. Damn it, why can't I stop blushing?
20. I hope he liked it. Did he like it? Should I ask him? Okay, no, I don't want to know.
21. So… Sex only gets better now, right? RIGHT?!