When you’re on the other side of the relationship game fence, singlehood feels like a different experience altogether. While being single has its own perks, it does tickle a single person when they see a couple in love. Here are 18 thoughts a single girl has when she sees a couple.
1. Uff, here they come holding hands and acting all cute and cuddly again *sigh*
2. But I have to admit, they do look kind of cute together.
3. But honestly, I think she could have done much better. Or him, actually. Whatever.
4. What’s with all this PDA?! Can they just get a room already?
5. The universe is clearly testing my patience. I need to look away from all this mush.
6. Why am I single again?
7. Oh, wait! I’m single because I’m way too hot and awesome to handle!
8. What if I land up all alone though?!
9. Damn, my friends are already hinting that I should adopt a hundred cats and call myself the crazy cat lady.
10. But cats aren’t cool enough. Dogs for the win!
11. The crazy dog lady - yeah, I kinda like the sound of that...
12. I’m jam-packed with work during the week anyway, what am I even going to do with a boyfriend?
13. But, come to think of it, I do want someone who I can hug, cuddle and call weird nicknames…
14. Snap out of it! I’m a strong, independant and sexy AF woman, who doesn’t need a man to make her happy.
15. Because, looking at those two lovebirds, it feels like it must be amazing to call someone your own.
16. Hope I find that sort of love some day… I don't care how long it take.
17. Oh, wait! I think I have - I’m actually holding it.
18. Nutella is bae for life! And pizza, can't forget pizza.