The days just after the wedding are a great mix of new experiences. You love it that you live with the man of your dreams now, in a new home where you gets tons of attention from everyone, but you also miss your family, and the comfort of being in your parents’ home. All that aside, ladies, we’d like to tell you that the first few days after your wedding are super special, and if you are going to be married or already have been in this situation, you’ll totally get these 10 things that make this phase right after tying the knot all the more special.
1. He’ll still message you from work.
Just like he did during the courtship period. Only so you know that you are on his mind.
2. Sometimes, he’ll cook for you or help you out in the kitchen.
Worst case scenario – he’ll stand with you and talk while you are in the kitchen.
3. He won’t be able to take his eyes and hands off his wife.
Because he’s just so happy that you both are actually married now!
4. He’ll take you out shopping as often as you want.
So what if it is just to the supermarket for groceries or just a stroll in the mall so that you two can get some time away from the rest of the family.
5. He’ll plan a weekend away
Even if you are just back from your honeymoon. Family trips are fun too.
6. You’ll have a masseur available – ANYTIME you want.
Bye-bye expensive spas. Hello, husband!
7. He’ll make a genuine effort to talk to your parents
Now that you all are family!
8. He’ll hold your hand in public
Yes, yes, even in front of his family. More reasons to do that now, eh?
9. Your new family will begin to grow on you
Happy realization, isn’t it? Thank God for that. All those apprehensions finally led to a good set of in-laws. Phew!
10. Sex is awesome and you can do it whenever you like!
Sex after the shaadi is great. Probably because you finally have the license to do it and there’s just no stress around it anymore. You can do in whenever you like since you live together now.GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr