Every happy couple has these few, cute things they enjoying doing...offline or online. Because being in love and feeling loved is a wonderful emotion, and when you do feel that way, you feel like displaying that affection to the world as well. Here are 10 cute and adorable social media habits of happy couples!
1. He’s the first person to like your photos
And post sweet comments when you put up a hot selfie that doesn't get any likes for the first five minutes!
2. You tag each other in things that make an interesting read
From Bollywood gossip, general knowledge to travel bucket lists...he mentions you in everything that reminds him of you! And vice-versa!
3. You both share all the Facebook memories...
...because all of those moments were very special!
4. But when he's with you, social media is off the table
Quality time is when the phone’s are off and away...isn’t it?
5. You leave funny comments on each other's old photos
Just to add a little fun to an otherwise boring day!
6. The occasional ‘I love you’ status
Or just writing an ‘I miss you’ on each other's wall when you both haven’t met in long time.
7. You both post those funny, tongue out selfies occasionally…just because!
A couple that’s goofy together...stays together!
8. You both upload your ‘milestones’
Anniversaries, the day you both starting dating, his birthday, your birthday... A little social media PDA does harm to nobody!
9. You have your own hashtag! YES!
#RelationshipGoals, anyone? *Wink*
10. You both have the best Snapchat wars ever!
You name the filter, and there we go!GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr