11 Teeny-Tiny Side Effects Of Love That Are Just ADORABLE!
All you ladies in love, say aye! We all know being in love is kinda like having a very, very good dream. Along with the obvious perks of popping the love pill, like having a partner and finding true love, there are some side effects too. And, might we add, that all of them are adorable and there is no shame in admitting that we have all experienced them! Here are 11 side effects of being in love we all know too well!
1. Romantic songs sounding all swingy and dreamy and actually start to make sense now.
‘Kuch toh hua hai… Kuch ho gaya hai,’ makes you hop, skip and glide because you are so in loveee!
2. In fact, you can almost picture yourself and your SO in various romantic songs!
Which is why you often find yourself daydreaming with a sloppy smile and a lost-in-an-utopian-world expression on your face!
3. All the super cheesy couple things that grossed you out before now seem romantic!
You start awwing and sending cheesy romantic texts and talking in a baby voice. Admit it. You do!
4. And that includes all the mushy names like ‘Jaanu, baby, cutie, smoochie poo, babu…’
And 6 months ago when you didn't have a boyfriend, these names made you go ’Ew. Get a room!’
5. Valentine’s Day is SO much more fun!
You have a real Valentine and it feels so warm and fuzzy inside, doesn’t it?
6. You finding yourself smiling at nothing and no one and for no reason at all.
And this makes people think you're a bit cray-cray!
7. The world in general seems to be a lot more colourful and flowery!
You suddenly start loving flowers and colours and all those Bollywood movies that are overflowing with loveee!
8. You are high on emotions!
Romantic movies leave you teary eyed and you start liking and sharing various Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook quotes about love and ‘finding someone special’.
9. You are in a good mood all the time!
It takes a genuinely suck-y day or person to piss you off now.
10. It seems like a fairytale
All of this, the feeling of being in love feels like a fairytale. Too good to be true, ain’t it?
11. You subconsciously start wondering if he is the ‘one’
… And what your happily ever after will look like!
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on Feb 16, 2017