For centuries now, women have heard a million pickup lines. The weirdest, the cutest and also the creepiest. But boys aren’t the only ones who are allowed to flirt and use pickup lines. So, here are a few pickup lines for girls to use that are witty, flirty and fun! After all, why should boys have all the fun?
1. ‘You are like my favourite cup of coffee, hot and lip smacking!’
Cheesy much? Don't worry, he'll love it!
2. ‘I am not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together.’
And if the guy you are using this line on is a photographer, nothing like it!
3. ‘There’s a friend of mine who kinda has a crush on you… You mind giving her a call?’
And then give him your number. If he asks ‘Where is she?’, pretend to look around and then say… ‘Oh, that would be me!’.
4. ‘I think you should keep a bandaid handy… I think I may be falling for you.’
Most effective when spoken accompanied by flirty eye contact.
5. ‘You look familiar… Are you the guy from my dreams?’
Cute, isn’t it? It'll leave him blushing for sure!
6. ‘Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I will return it.’
A naughty wink will go well with this one, girls! *Mwah*
7. ‘Hey, can you help me get to a Doctor? My heart keeps skipping a beat when I'm with you.’
He won’t be able to stop himself from smiling.
8. ‘Can I have some chocolate?’
He will say no because most likely he won’t have any. Then you say ‘Umm… Then can I have a date?’
9. ‘You must be a vodka shot, because you hit me hard and spun my world around.’
He can’t not find you adorable after this one!
10. ‘I think you may be suffering from a lack of Vitamin Me!’
This one sounds so confident and all ‘You go, girl’ kind… And that’s just so sexy! This also makes for a flirty text, girls!
11. ‘You shouldn’t roam about like that in broad daylight…’
Wait for him to have a quizzical expression on his face and then follow it up with - ‘Do you know how many women have fallen head over heels because of you?’
12. ‘I am sorry but you owe me a drink.’
He will ask you why and that's when you say... ‘Well, I saw you and I dropped mine.’
13. ‘Can I walk you home? Because my parents taught me to always follow my dreams.’
He won’t say no and you’ll have a romantic walk to look forward to!GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr