You’ve always loved their glowing skin and fabulous hair, but do you know the secrets behind them? Well, we bring to you 10 celebrity beauty secrets from your favourite Hollywood and Bollywood stars. Steal their tricks to look as fabulous as a leading lady!
1. Jacqueline Fernandez uses ice to maintain her glowing skin!
If you, like us, have envied Jacqueline and her glowing skin, then you need to know her secret. To brighten her skin up and to quell puffiness, she wraps ice in muslin or paper and uses that on her skin. It may seem odd, and cold, but who are we to argue with that healthy glow?
2. Halle Berry fights cellulite with coffee!
Halle Berry is gorgeous and there’s no expensive treatment she can’t afford. Instead, she chooses a simple home remedy, which is why you should consider using it too! She mixes ground coffee into her body scrub to fight cellulite and keep her skin smooth, it works like a charm!
3. Catherine Zeta-Jones uses beer and honey to condition her hair!
4. Gwyneth Paltrow’s stunning smile is all thanks to oil pulling!
Yes, it’s true. Gwyneth is a fan of the ancient Ayurvedic practice of oil pulling for oral hygiene. It involves swirling pure coconut oil in your mouth every morning for 15-20 minutes. Done on an empty stomach, it is believed to draw toxins out from your body and leave you with not just a healthier smile but also better skin!
5. Nargis Fakhri uses a geothermal mud pack for younger skin!
Bollywood’s ‘dhak dhak’ girl has an unusual way of maintaining her gorgeous hair. She uses mayonnaise and banana to condition it! Well, it sounds messy, but looking at her shiny hair, we can’t deny that it does its job! Are you ready to try it out?
7. Aishwarya Rai uses a crushed cucumber as moisturizer!
Image: ShutterstockWant to know the biggest beauty secret of the world’s most beautiful woman? Home remedies! Aishwarya exfoliates her skin with a face mask made of besan, haldi and milk, and follows it up with crushed cucumber to moisturize her skin! Now you know the secret behind her ‘lit-from-within’ glow!
8. Scarlett Johansson cleanses with apple cider vinegar!
9. Katrina Kaif consumes Acai berry supplements for healthy skin!
Acai berries are an excellent way to flush out toxins from your body. Katrina is big on detoxins and also drinks green tea for an antioxidant boost! Looking at her fabulous skin, we can’t wait to try out these beauty rituals!
10. Eva Longoria uses creams containing...placenta!