If there’s anything that tops a bride's priority list just as much as the wedding lehenga, it’s the bridal makeup. After all, every girl wants to look her stunning best on this special day of her life. And while you would have a professional makeup artist to work his/ her magic on you, here’s something you must check out. For the smaller functions at home or even to inspire your D-day look, here are 10 makeup ideas from celebrity makeup artists!
1. Princess diariesImage: Namrata Soni on InstagramFor a sweet, subtle look at your engagement, Sonam’s sleek eyeliner and blush pink lips is a look to steal. Her face is kept clean with just a hint of pink blush and creamy pale pink eyeshadow. How dreamy would a bride with such makeup look?
2. Go bold!Image: Daniel Bauer on InstagramBold lips, tonnes of mascara, defined brows and smokey eyes to match the lips… Now that’s how you go all out! A hint of bronzer finishes off Deepika’s high-on-glam look. Perfect for the cocktail, isn’t it?
3. All natural Image: Mickey Contractor on Instagram
Such a beauty! Keep it fresh and dewy just like the flawless Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Defined eyelashes, a hint of colour on the eye lids and white kohl to make those yes pop!
4. Half smokey!Image: Daniel Bauer on InstagramDon't want to go all out with smokey eyes? Try Jacqueline's subtle yet sexy smokey effect. The outer corners of the eyelids are lightly brushed with black eye shadow while the rest of her makeup is left natural.
5. Nude lipsImage: Daniel Bauer on InstagramAnushka looks fresh and fabulous as she makes way for a film promotion. Nude lips and peachy cheeks with lot of emphasis on the eyes, this look is sure to turn heads. Kohl rimmed eyes and layers of mascara complete her look.
6. Thick strokes!Image: Namrata Soni on InstagramBig bold cat eyes and dramatic wings... they are back! And it's definitely a trend that you need to try out. Thick strokes of eyeliner, tons of mascara and well defined brows is a look to kill.
7. Minimalistic eyesImage: Sheetalfkhan on InstagramSometimes less is the way to go. Tonnes of mascara and a white kajal to open up those eyes is a look that is sure to fetch you lots of compliments on any of your wedding functions.
8. Eyes like that!Image: Namrata Soni on InstagramExaggerated eye makeup sure seems like the big thing this season. We are loving Sonam's thick kohl rimmed eyes. The midnight blue and wine smokey eyes look extremely dramatic and we can't help but stare!
9. Sun-kissedImage: Daniel Bauer on InstagramFresh and fabulous, Jacqueline’s sun-kissed look is a winner! A gorgeous glow, dewy makeup and pastel colours, opt for this look for your afternoon functions.
10. Smoking hot!Image: Daniel Bauer on InstagramYup, smokey eyes are still a popular bridal makeup trend and will make you stand out at the cocktail, sangeet or even the wedding. Keep your lips nude and a slight peach blush is perfect to finish the look.Featured Image: Shutterstock