Why repeat the same hairstyle day in and day out when you can try something different every day? We bring to you seven different hairstyles that you can try...one for each day of the week! With these up your sleeve, you can be sure never to have a bad hair day again!
Everyday Hairstyles To Glam Up Your Worklife
How about we give you some ideas on hairstyles for every day of the week? Some of them are simple to do and easy to pull on. Take a look!
1. Braided Bun For Monday
Don’t want your hair on your face? This braided bun will keep it off and make you look stylish at the same time!
- Step 1: Comb your hair back to remove the parting and make a high ponytail.
- Step 2: Divide the ponytail into two parts.
- Step 3: Take the upper part and twist it to make a bun. Secure it with pins.
- Step 4: Now, take the lower section and make a regular braid with it.
- Step 5: Twist the braid around the bun and secure with another pin to complete the hairstyle and you’re all set!
2. Rope Braid For Tuesday
A rope braid is one of the easiest hairstyles you can make! Keep Tuesday blues at bay with this chic and simple style.
- Step 1: Take a section right at the front and start French braiding it towards the back.
- Step 2: Merge the braid with the rest of your hair when you reach the nape of your neck.
- Step 3: At the neck, divide your hair into two sections.
- Step 4: Twist each individual section down to the ends and then twist them around each other.
- Step 5: Finish off with a hair tie and your rope braid is ready!
Also Read About simple hairstyles for girls
3. Waterfall For Wednesday
Want something elaborate on Wednesday? Why not try the waterfall braid.
- Step 1: Brush your hair and make a center parting.
- Step 2: From one side in the front, take a thin piece of hair and divide it into three further sections.
- Step 3: Cross the left section over the middle and then the right section over the middle.
- Step 4: Then, when you repeat, drop the right section and take a small section right next to it and cross it over the centre. Do the same for the left section.
- Step 5: Continue doing this till you reach the middle at the back of your head and finish by tying your hair with a clear elastic.
- Step 6: Repeat this process on the other side as well. At the back, where the two waterfall braids meet, tie them together and you’re done!
4. Halfway To Milkmaid Braids On Thursday
A milkmaid braid style is traditionally an updo. However, you can give it a modern twist by making it a half-up, half-down style.
- Step 1: For this super simple style, brush and detangle your hair and remove the center parting.
- Step 2: Take a thick section of hair from one side and make a regular braid with it.
- Step 3: Now, take this braid and cross it over to the other side from the back and pin it behind your ear.
- Step 4: Repeat the same process of the other side, crossing the braid over to the other side and pinning it. Your gorgeous hairstyle is ready!
5. Pretty Curls To Bring In Friday
Why not try something different on a Friday?! You can elevate a simple hairstyle just by curling your hair!
- Step 1: Take two sections of your hair from either side and pin them up to keep them out of the way.
- Step 2: Curl the rest of your hair to make soft waves. Don’t forget to use a heat protectant before you curl!
- Step 3: Now, open the sections of your hair that you had pinned up.
- Step 4: From the right side, twist the section and pin it at the back. Repeat this on the left side too.
- Step 5: At the back, where the two sections meet in the center, use a cute bow to hide the pins and your cute hairstyle is ready!
6. Easy Breezy Glam On Saturday
This elegant hairstyle is so perfect for a weekend, isn’t it? We love how easy it is!
- Step 1: For this hairstyle, straighten your hair if you need to. Brush your hair and pull it all back to remove the parting.
- Step 2: Gather and tie the top section with a clear hair tie to make a ponytail.
- Step 3: From the left side, take a section of your hair, run a straightener on it again and bring it over the ponytail to the other side. Pin it to secure it.
- Step 4: Now, from the other side, take another section of hair, straighten it and bring it to the other side. Pass it over the section you pinned earlier and let it fall.
- Step 5: Repeat the process one more time and then secure any flyaways with hairpins!
7. Pretty Ponytail On Sunday
Sunday brunching? A side ponytail with a bow is all you need to up your style quotient!
- Step 1: Brush your hair and bring it to one side, tying it into a low ponytail.
- Step 2: Separate a section of hair from the ponytail and tie it into a bow by looping it halfway through a second hair tie and dividing the loop into two.
- Step 3: Pin the center of your bow to the hair tie of your side ponytail and secure with a hairpin. Your cute hairstyle is now ready!
Are you ready to try 7 new hairstyles for a truly fabulous week?