Admit it! At least once in your relationship, you must have invited your boyfriend over when your parents weren’t at home. However, you’ve always had this teensy-weensy fear of getting caught in the act...especially when the darn doorbell goes *ting tong*! If you’ve experienced that moment, you'll totally get this! Here are 23 thoughts girls have when they're alone with their boyfriends!
1. Oh sh*t! Did you hear that too?!
2. Someone wake me up from this bad dream ASAP.
3. Quick! I have to put on my clothes RIGHT NOW!
4. Why can’t I find my bra? Oh, leave that! Where are *his* clothes?
5. Should I open the door or not?
6. Keeping quiet and playing dead is another good option.
7. OMG! But what if it’s mom? No, dad!
8. I am so DEAD right now!
9. Did we make too much of a noise?
10. I hope the neighbors haven't come to complain!
11. Wait... What if someone from the building saw him come over?
12. The colony aunties will never stop gossiping!
13. Okay, calm down! Breath in and breath out - you got this!
14. Plan A, let me call up my parents and ask them where they are.
15. Why the hell is no one picking up?!
16. Okay, plan B, where should I hide him now?
17. The closet?! Behind the curtains?! Under the bed?! *Uff*
18. Let me walk real slowly and look into the peephole.
19. Damn it, the door doesn't HAVE a peephole!
20. It’s either fight or flight, I’m going to open that door!
21. Okay, here goes nothing...
22. *Opens the door slowly* OMG, I've never been so happy to see the mailman!
23. False alarm! All good! Back to getting dirty between the sheets now. *wink*
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr