Fighting with bae is absolutely the worst thing ever! Even though it’s temporary, it stings like a bee. And many relationships fall apart because of ego clashes at such a time. Instead of waiting for him to text first, why don't you do it for a change? Break the ice and get the love of your life back! Here are 11 cute sorry messages to send to your boyfriend after a fight.
1. ‘Have I told you that you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me? Can we please kiss and makeup now? I miss you!’
You have no idea how weird it is not to be able to talk to you all the time!
2. ‘You know I have a hot temper, right? But it isn’t hotter than you!’
A fact is a fact, of course!
3. ‘Sometimes, we fight the most with the ones we love the most... Come back to me?’
Let’s put this behind us, please?
4. ‘Guess what's better than fighting with me? Making up with me, of course!’
Let's skip to that part now, please?
5. ‘You know what? Even when you’re angry, you look the cutest!’
Can’t take that puffy, cute face seriously. Nope.
6. ‘Caramel popcorn, football match and you by my side? That’s a plan hard to turn down, right?’
And let's add some naughty time to that too!
7. ‘I’m sorry that I got jealous for no reason. What else can a girl do if her boyfriend has the charm and looks of Ranveer Singh?!’
I want to go around yelling, ‘Sorry, ladies! But this one is taken!’
8. ‘They say that actions speak louder than words. When I meet you, I’m not going to say that I’m sorry - I’m going to kiss you like I never have before.’
If only you could hear my heartbeat, you would know that it only beats for you!
9. ‘There’s a popular love quote that states that if a couple fights like a married couple, talks like best friends, flirts like first love, protects each other like siblings, it’s meant to be!’
Wait? Doesn’t that sound like us?
10. ‘I’m sorry but I can’t complete my happily ever after without you in it!’
Will you be in my fairytale?
11. ‘Don’t opposites attract? Baby, we’re the perfect example!’
After all, you’re the chutney to my samosa.
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr Want to know more?
Published on Nov 25, 2016