There’s something really sexy about messy hair, isn’t there? If done right, it can make you look carefree, attractive and oh-so stylish! If you love your snooze button way too much then these easy roll-out-of-bed hairstyles are perfect for you! Look uber-cool without putting in much time and effort with these messy hairstyles. Scroll down to get some inspo from these Bollywood divas and nail the messy hair look!
1. High Bunny!Image: Sonam Kapoor on Instagram A carefree messy bun right at the top of your head would look super casual yet super stylish. Wrap your uncombed hair in a high bun and secure it with pins or a scrunchie. Accessorize well to add on the stylish streak to look fab. Cool like Sonam? Of course!
Also Read Simple Hairstyles In Marathi
2. Simply MessyImage: Alia Bhatt on InstagramIf you like your hair loose and flowy then take some inspo from the youngest chick in town - Alia Bhatt! Spritz on some volumizing spray and scrunch up the ends with your hands. Part your hair on the other side than your usual parting to create some crazy volume and rock the messy hair look like never before!
3. Puffy Tales!Image: Deepika Padukone on InstagramA messy, puffy ponytail can make you look bold and beautiful just like the forever-glamorous Deepika Padukone. Back comb your crown to create volume and make a puff, secure it with pins and use hairspray to make it stay for long. Tie your hair in a ponytail, without using the comb, and flaunt your messy side in style!Also read: 7 Simple Yet Beautiful Hairstyles For Long, Straight Hair!
4. Neat MessImage: Tanya Ghavri on InstagramYami Gautam is cute and her hairstyle is even cuter, eh? Tie up your hair in a neat bun and just pull out some random strands using your fingers or a tail-comb. Neat yet messy...and super adorable for sure!
5. Fringe LoveImage: Shraddha Kapoor on InstagramSo you’ve got a fringe?! Just ruffle up your hair, spritz on some volumizing hairspray and tie it up in a ponytail. Set your bangs with your hands and look like a total badass chick!
6. Wild BraidImage: Disha Patani on InstagramOoze cuteness and style by tying your hair in a loose, messy braid just like Disha Patani! Pull out a few random strands to add to the cuteness. This hairstyle is so easy yet so pretty that it’s bound to become your favorite!
7. Little Miss KnottyImage: Parineeti Chopra on InstagramParineeti Chopra makes casual look so cool and so much fun! Try this messy hairstyle by tying half your hair up in a small bun and let rest of the hair flow free. Too cool, we say!Also read: 10 Simple And Fab Hairstyles For EVERY Girl To Try Out!
8. Sexy SideImage: Anushka Sharma on InstagramIf you prefer to part your hair on one side, then Anushka Sharma’s here to help you! After you’ve created your side parting, lift your hair gently and tie it up in a messy ponytail. Take your bangs and strands on the side of your parting and pin them up loosely at the back with fancy pins or good old bobby pins.
9. Tie Me Half!Image: Sanam Ratansi on InstagramTo get this sexy mess you need to just tie half your hair up like Aditi Rao Hydari. We love this look, it’s just so awesome and chic of course. No brushing or product required!
10. Hats Don’t LieImage: Sonakshi Sinha on InstagramHmm...so you’re feeling super lazy. Don’t worry, even on the laziest of days you can flaunt some style by just putting on a stylish cap/ hat over your ruffled hair - just like the Dabangg girl, Sonakshi Sinha! Damn! Why didn’t this cross our minds earlier! So.Easy.So.Cool.