19 Signs No One Can Take The ‘Dilli’ Out Of You - EVER!
Divya SharmaAssistant Editor, POPxo
now on POPxo
Join in! (Girls only) >
Born and raised in Delhi - and proud of it! If you've been to different places and but still never felt as at home as you do in Delhi, then this is definitely for you. Some Delhi girl traits just stay with you no matter where you go… Here are some signs that no one can take the 'Dilli' out of you - EVER!
1. When you like something in a store, you don't ask for the price but how much discount it's on.
Or how much discount they'll give you, even if they don't have a sale.
2. You might have travelled to every corner of the world...
But still crave your local chaat wala's red chutney with everything you eat!
3. The outside world is intimidating, yes. But not for a Delhi girl like you!
If I can push my way into the Delhi metro at peak time, I can push through any difficult situation in life, seriously!
4. It's never too late for a late-night scene for you.
Three a.m. drive? Sureeee, you've only done that a million times. You don't carry an AUX wire in your bag for no reason.
5. Everyone has a tough time taking you by surprise.
Trust us, Delhi girls have seen and done everything you can think of. Everything. Really.
6. You might have never been in the debate team, but you can wear people down if you want to.
You're stubborn and you get your way - one way or another.
7. You strongly believe that nobody puts a Delhi girl in a corner.
You need to be in the centre of it all - major FOMO issues, man!