This story was updated in February 2019.We all surely love wearing design stuff, be it anything, designer clothes, heels, jewellery etc. But getting designer stuff at an affordable price requires a lot of research and an eye on discounts. But you don’t need to worry as we have done the work for you by preparing a list of affordable designer items that you must buy to ace your style game
Affordable Designer ItemsWho said designer items are not affordable? Build your wardrobe with fancy labels without shelling out too much money. Here are our top picks of beautiful, affordable designer items so you always set out in style. Glam it up!
1. A Verandah Top!A tie-up neck printed top by the Label Ritu Kumar is a beautiful piece to adorn. If you are looking for a relaxed and comfortable outfit, then this is the perfect pick. Wear this with skinny jeans or formal cigarette pants and heels! We love the dainty print and the blue colour! So chic.Price: Rs 3,900. Buy it here.
2. A Pair Of Shiny Wedges By Flori
This very glitzy pair of wedges will take your glam quotient up a couple of notches. With interesting Gold & pink synthetic embroidered wedges, it can be worn with any Indian outfits. For that price, it is so worth it!Price: Rs 4,999. Buy it here.
3. Geometric Pleated Crop Top by Chambray & Co.
If you are in love with geometric patterns, then this one definitely makes it a must-have. The beautiful blue with detailing at the front side paired with coloured pants will surely look uber cool.Price: Rs 5,000. Buy it here.
4. A Pair Of Earrings From Sangeeta Boochra
These starry earrings are true show stoppers. The stones symbolizing Lord Ganesha will make your overall look more graceful. Wear this with ethnic clothes on Indian occasions, when you are feeling like wearing traditional. It’s the perfect opportunity to get your hands on this jewellery piece that has Kundan Studded in it.Price: Rs 2,850. Buy it here.
5. A Pair Of Kolhapuris By Aprajita Toor
A stylish twist in your everyday kolhapuri, it has to be a designer’s take. This non-leather heeled kolhapuri will surely turn some eyeballs for the makeover this classic footwear has received.Price: Rs 4,050. Buy it here.
6. Lehenga By Neeta Lulla
Neeta Lulla, na very famous Indian designer who has created this breathtakingly gorgeous lehenga. This lehenga is a perfect pick if you are going for a family function as it is traditional and oh-so-classy at the same time.Price: Rs 2,990. Buy it here.
7. A Ritu Kumar Jumpsuit
Why buy a plain jumpsuit when you can have this beauty from Ritu Kumar. The all-time favourite designer has some very wearable options. This jumpsuit speaks for itself. Wear this with tie-up sandals and some quirky jewellery.Price: Rs 4,100. Buy it here.
8. Devika Vaid Top
We have endless functions for which we don’t have enough suitable options. This sheer top designed in kimono style comes under that category. Toss on the statement earrings with straight jeans and you are ready for the party!Price: Rs 4,000. Buy it here.
9. A Stony Inayat ClutchEvery girl must own a bag or two that have sparkles. This beautifully studded one looks grand and the delicious colours make it pretty swoon-worthy. Wear this for your night out and shine on! Price: Rs 4,290. Buy it here.
10. Ruffle Maxi Dress
This form-flattering super chic ruffle maxi dress by Daniella Helayel is such a fabulous addition to your wardrobe. Pair it with flats and a black choker and you are good to go.Price: Rs 3,000. Buy it here.
11. Sabyasachi Red Georgette Silk Designer Saree
Here we are presenting a red georgette silk saree that is designed by Sabyasachi whose work has always been praised. So, what are you waiting for? Go and grab it!Price: Rs 4,210. Buy it here.
12. Twelve AM:PM - Summer Dress
This super cute mini dress with a floral print is perfect for dinners or cocktail parties. A pair of nude heels is all you need to dress up this number in style. It’s an absolute steal, so get it now.Price: Rs 4,950. Buy it here.
13. A Neeta Lulla KurtaBored of wearing anarkalis and salwar suits, opt for this kurta with slits on either side. The bright rani pink colour and the embellishments make it a glam pick for any occasion. Pair with straight-fit pants, palazzos or a skirt.Price: Rs 4,199. Buy it here.
14. Amrapali Baroque Two-Finger Ring
Adorning this crystal crown gold matte finish beautiful ring is a dream. The bright colour and traditional touch makes it even more desirable and will definitely fetch you a lot of compliments.Price: Rs 2,500. Buy it here.
15. Gauri & Nanika X Koovs HeelsThese stylish heels by Gauri and Nanika in collaboration with Koovs is totally a steal deal. They are the perfect designer footwear that can go with ethnic as well as western outfits.
Price: Rs 2,999. Buy it here. So, these were the 15 affordable designer items that you can purchase to ace the style game.
Happy shopping, ladies!Featured Image: Shutterstock