You may never get your college days back again, but you’ll surely take home some of the best memories and experience the most happening things during that time. Here are 15 things you did in college at least once. (How many of them haven't you done?!)
1. Took an extra writing supplement during the exam just because everyone else did!
It didn’t matter if you didn’t know what you were writing, it just made you feel super cool that time.
2. Spent the entire day at the college canteen chilling with your friends...
That place was like your local adda.
3. Hid your marksheet in between your books so that your parents couldn’t find it...
Because if by chance they did, there’d be no more parties for you, young lady!
4. Started studying exactly 1 day before the exam...
And magically expected all the chapters to fit into your head in ONE night.
5. Bunked class because you overslept or just weren’t in the mood to attend!
You might have even tried to convince the class to ‘mass bunk’ as well! (Especially when you knew there was a test)
6. In order to fake your friends’ attendance, you had mastered the art of forging their signatures.