As we gear up for the many Diwali parties that we need to attend, we are still worried about what to wear. Dressing up is always fun but choosing the right outfit for the occasion can sometimes be a real pain. Not to mention the time and energy it takes to actually go and buy these outfits! But this Diwali try something different, go online shopping for these amazing Diwali dresses instead! Here are 10 gorgeous outfits that will help you absolutely rock the festive look this Diwali, and the best part is that it can be bought from the comfort of your home!
1. The Six Yard Wonder!When has the saree ever let us down? Be it any occasion, just drape a saree to look instantly glamorous. Trust us when we say that this beautiful saree is an absolute steal. The subtle gold will make you look like a radiant diva this Diwali. Pair it with minimal jewellery and you are sure to get over a hundred likes on your picture ;). To get your hands on other beautiful designer sarees, check out the Myntra website.
2. Bling it on!
We love this lehenga choli because of its distinct colours. The bright green lehenga with copper-toned sequined choli is refreshingly pretty and an absolute must-have for any Diwali party. You could choose to complete the look by teaming it up with statement earrings and a clutch that matches the choli.
3. Subtle gold!Be it a simple sit down dinner with your family or an ostentatious Diwali party, this white and golden Anarkali will set you apart from the crowd! You can team it with chandbalis or golden hoops and a simple bangle. Coil your hair into a beautiful bun to complete the elegant look and be ready to receive a thousand compliments!
4. ‘Sheer’ love!We can’t take our eyes off this sheer red kurta coupled with a red and gold maxi skirt. We are absolutely in love with its intricate detailing. Style it with golden heels and earrings and you are sure to make a statement. The fact that the sheer kurta allows us to show off our midriff is a great plus!
5. Floral Paradise This floral, straight kurta is all about celebrating the fashionista in you. You can choose to style it any way you like, be it with cotton leggings or pencil pants or even a skirt, they will all make you look super elegant. Wear a bright pink or coral lipstick and you are all set. Carrying a funky clutch will add a dash of fun to your look. If you like us are absolutely in love with ethnic wear then check out some gorgeous ones on the Myntra website.
6. Chase away the blues
A short jacket with a kurta is a classic combination, the fact that it looks super cute is always a plus. This gorgeous kurta in shades of blue is an absolute beauty. The printed jacket just adds to the entire look. If you are the kind who likes to be comfortable then wear it with a pair of palazzos.
7. Picture Perfect SilhouetteLook like a dream in this cream coloured anarkali with elegant embroidered details. Add to the ethereal look with a pair of high heels. Style it with long earrings and a red velvet clutch. To finish the look you could wear a red lipstick and a small bindi.
8. The Power of PastelsPastel shades look super elegant and are always a popular choice. This kurta with a well-fitted churidar will help you look slim and tall. Pearl earrings are perfect for this outfit, nude heels and a beautiful potli bag will help pull the whole look together.
9. Trendy TraditionalSilk is an obvious choice for any festive occasion and red is our all-time favourite colour for Indian wear. This printed red kurta when paired with plain palazzos can make anyone look drop dead gorgeous. Slip into a pair of golden heels or sequined jootis and jazz up your Diwali look.
10. Festive Fervour
Look effortlessly feminine in this exquisite saree. We love how bright and colourful it is and it definitely puts us in a cheery mood. But be careful not to go overboard with your makeup or accessories. Keep it simple and opt for traditional jewellery, try borrowing from your mother’s collection to ace the perfect Diwali look.*All images are courtesy of Myntra. Content created in association with Myntra.