With 2016 coming to an end, we still have so much left to do! Make every day count by doing these 20 little things. Start today, because by the end of this year you’ll have a bag full of good memories and a BIG smile on your face. Are you ready to make some waves? Let’s do THIS!
1. Spend as much time as you can with your besties and loved ones.
Don’t forget to compliment and tell them how much you love them!
More positive vibes for you and your loved ones!
2. Motivate, push and inspire your favourite people to chase their wildest dreams.
3. Take your parents out and show them the best time of their lives!
After all, it’s the least you can do for all the amazing things they’ve done for you - this past year and every year before that!
4. If you’ve hurt someone, tell them that you’re sorry.
Kiss and make up is the way to go! Don't carry your grudges with you into the next year.
5. Wake up early, watch the sunrise, take a deep breath and start your day with a bang!
It’s show time, baby. Get a head start and make these last few months as productive as you can.
6. If you really like those red stilettos or that classy designer bag, don’t put it down, buy it!
If you don’t, someone else will. Those types of regrets ain’t worth living with, girls!
Also read: 10 Amazing Books By Indian Authors EVERY Girl Should Read!
7. Tell people exactly how you feel about them.
Especially if you're crushing on someone - now is your time!
8. Call up your bestie, make an impromptu plan and make memories!
Don't text, just pick up the phone and call! You won't regret it!
9. No matter how big or small, take up every opportunity that comes your way.
You never know, the next BIG thing may be just around the block. Grab it while you can!
10. Travel to watch your favorite band play live.
You live only once, right? Make the most of it and end your year with memories you won't ever forget!
11. Treat everyone how you would like to be treated.
A simple thing like this can make a world of difference to how your day goes!
12. Don’t waste your food, give it to someone who needs it more than you.
Pets included! A resolution like this will make your day - as well as someone else's!
13. Smile at someone and wish them “good day” just because you can.
Starting your day with a smile will make everyone's day a lot brighter!
14. Watch a movie alone, travel alone and do things alone.
It’s one of the most liberating feelings ever. Plus, spending time with yourself is super important!
Also read: 19 Sweet Nothings To Whisper In His Ears… And Make Him Blush!
15. Go for regular massages, join a zumba or a yoga class.
A relaxed you, is a happy you. Take good care of your body if you haven't been doing it these past few months!
16. Talk to as many new people as you can...
Because everyone has a story to share and it would give you a chance to get a better understanding of people and their emotions!
17. Try not to take anything personally.
Most of the times, people don’t mean the things they say. And even if they do, just smile and let it go. Don't let them bring you down!
18. Challenge your fears and prove to the world you are bigger than this!
You are the best and "only" version of you. That’s what makes you unique and beautiful. Tackle a fear you've always had and that'll be one of your great accomplishments this year!
19. Treat people with kindness, respect and love.
Everyone is fighting a battle that you know nothing about. Be kind, be generous and help whoever you can!
20. Surprise your besties with a special gift!
For being there for you during the tough patches this year! Don’t forget to give them a bear hug after too!
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on Oct 13, 2016