Ever looked at your favourite Bollywood celeb and thought about how sorted their life is? Well, you might just be wrong! Bollywood celebrities, like all of us, go through their share of happiness, love and heartbreaks! While their real emotions might be hidden, their words can inspire you to put in that little extra effort in life and love. Here are 11 great pieces of dating advice from Bollywood celebs!
Also Read Top 5 Advantages Of Dating An Introvert
1. “I don’t think there’s only one love. Every relationship has something new to offer.” - Priyanka Chopra
Exactly! Don’t cry over the one that didn’t work out. Believe, like PC does, that love is of different kinds and every kind will only teach you something new.
2. “... I also make it easier by being honest about my feelings for all the people in my life, good, bad, past and present. I’m very, very clear and honest that this is how it is. I make the relationship easier if at all.” - Deepika Padukone
Many of us spend our relationship thinking about how we can make our partner love us more or how we can get more attention, but Deepika gives us the truth we need to hear - work on making it easy. Be honest and make the relationship easier instead of making it difficult.
3. “...I’d like every girl to love herself. That’s the only way they’ll never land up hurting themselves...” - Alia Bhatt
Not only are her characters unique and lovable, Alia has an interesting take on life outside cinema too. Rule #1 - Love yourself!
4. "I don't understand love - I don't think love can be defined in simple terms - it's a very broad concept." - Ranveer Singh
His relationship with Deepika gives us couple goals for sure but Ranveer understands that sometimes in life, you won’t know what love is or how to describe your feelings and you know what? That’s cool. Just like Mr. Singh! Also, you don’t need to understand love to be in it and Ranveer is living proof!
5. “I always believe it’s better to be idealistic in love than be that cynic. It’s the only way to survive a relationship.” - Sonam Kapoor
Oh, Sonam! Bringing back the colours and rainbows in our love lives!
6. "...For me, love is dignifying a woman. She needs to be dignified by her man. That is romance for me." - Shahrukh Khan
No wonder he is the King of romance, eh?
7. “There is always a man better than the one before.” - Kangana Ranaut
Kangana has pulled off being a strong, independent woman in both real and reel life, beautifully. And here she is again, teaching us to always strive for better. #NeverSettleForLess
8. "When you’re with that (right) person, you don’t need external things. It could just be sitting in the room or on a mountain and having a good time. You don’t need cool breeze or an ice-cream to make your night, you just need that person…” - Aditya Roy Kapur
Damn right! Let the cliches go, focus on being together and being happy.
9. "I have blind trust in people. Even if that ends up hurting me, I won't change. I will go on trusting people because that's the only way I know to love someone." - Bipasha Basu
The recently married Bipasha Basu knows what really keeps a relationship together - Trust. Even if it might hurt you once in awhile. But, hey, that’s just life.
10. "I think for boys, if the girl laughs, it is a good thing. It means that the boy at least has a chance. All boys should try it...be it in a relationship or friendship, keep your girls happy." - Sidharth Malhotra
In fact, let’s take it up a notch and keep everyone happy! Why not, right?
11. “I think basic friendship which would automatically cover trust, compatibility, and acceptance of each other as individuals. The motivation to have a great relationship in both partners makes all the difference.” - Parineeti Chopra
Parineeti nailed it! After all, a huge part of love is motivating yourself and your partner to stick it out and keep moving forward in life and love.
Now, aren't those some amazing relationship mantras to live by? :P
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr