No matter how calm, beautiful, and graceful brides look while they are sitting at the mandap, just a few short steps away from a whole new phase of life – there’s a whirlwind of emotions and thoughts actually going on in their mind. Trust me – been there, done that!
1. *Talks to self* Stay calm, babe. You got this.
2. Oh no, dad looks like he’s about to cry. I just know I’ll break down if he does.
3. Why is it so unbelievably hot here? Oh right, the fire!
4. I can’t understand a word this pandit is saying!
5. No really. He could be chanting the lyrics to Michael Jackson’s Thriller and I wouldn’t even know because he’s talking so fast!
6. I hope my makeup hasn’t smudged.
7. I can watch my friends laughing at something from the corner of my eye. Bitches better update me later!
8. My fiancé looks bored. LOL.
Also read: 7 Thoughts A Bride Has When Her Shaadi Pics Aren’t As Expected!
9. I can’t wait to get out of this lehenga. And I mean that in a totally innocent, I’m-so-exhausted kind of way.
10. I can’t believe I’ll be married in a few moments.
11. Better look pretty and stoic, I see the candid photographer is busy clicking away!
12. My in-laws look so happy. Obviously, they get to go home with ME. :P
13. I’m hungry. Would it be totally inappropriate to eat at the mandap?!
14. OMG, it’s time for the
16. I hope I don’t trip and fall or anything.
Also read: 23 Thoughts EVERY Girl Has On The Morning Of Her Wedding!
17. Let’s get this done with. I’m ready to be a wife!
18. But more importantly, I’m exhausted and hungry!
19. I don’t want to think of the
bidaai part yet.
20. My eyes are stinging. Must be all the smoke from the fire. Yeah, that must be it. *Sniff*
GIFs: Tumblr, Giphy, Wifflegif
Published on Sep 16, 2016