No matter how old we are and what we do, parents not being home always seems exciting and fun. As soon as mom and dad are outta that door, our mind goes on an overdrive to all the sneaky, crazy stuff we can do when we have the house to ourselves! Here are a few things we all have done, and ideas for those who still have the chance. *wink*
1. Raided the cookie jar!
Because mom never let us have too many of those. Those were always for “when the guests come over”.
2. Watched “that” show on TV.
There was always that one show our parents never let us watch, for whatever reason! So we grabbed a ton of popcorn and switched to that channel till we could hear our parents’ car parking outside the house!
3. Ordered a large pizza and devoured it all at once.
Our parents would never allow us to do that. Not even on our birthday. Nope!
4. Played dress up and modeled around in mom's clothes and jewellery!
5. Tried to make whacky cocktails using dad’s stash of alcohol!
AND gave them even weirder names! Eg: Banacolada!
6. Chatted on the phone till the end of time!
And well, the time did end - but neither did we run out of people to talk to, nor things to talk about. Feels cool to walk around the entire house gossiping with your BFF without ANY interruptions, right?
7. Invited our besties over for a mini party!
Coca cola + Maggi + Songs and we were sorted! #BestPartyEver