We know we complain about girls saying something while meaning something completely different… But we're actually guilty of this too. Especially when we're in bed with you! Here are some things guys say and what they actually mean when they say them… It's more than just pillow talk!
1. What we say: I want to go down on you.
What we actually mean: Well, partly because I want you to return the favour and go down on ME.
2. What we say: I don't want to have sex, I just want to hold you and talk.
What we actually mean: I really want to have sex with you...but I'm guessing that's not what you want to hear right now?
3. What we say: No, of course you haven't gained any weight.
What we actually mean: I really don't want to stop having sex with you and I'm SO not stupid enough to fall for this.
4. What we say: Are you close?
What we actually mean: I am so close, please be close because I can’t hold off much longer.
: #HeSays: What Guys Think When Girls Take Charge During Sex!
5. What we say: This has never happened to me.
What we actually mean: I hoped this would never happen...again.
6. What we say: Let me give you a massage.
What we actually mean: Let me get you in the mood to have sex!
7. What we say: Don't talk, just do as I say.
What we actually mean: I'm assuming that you sent me the trailer for that Fifty Shades movie because you wanted to experiment - please don't kill me if I'm wrong.
8. What we say: Do you like this?
What we actually mean: I have no idea what I'm doing, but I don't want you to think I'm inexperienced, and I hope I sounded sexy, but I'm not sure about that either.
: #HeSays: Sex vs Blow Jobs – What Guys *Really* Think!
9. What we say: I'm not in the mood.
What we actually mean: I'm experiencing such a new level of anger towards you (or life) that even sex can't sway me.
10. What we say: I love you.
What we actually mean: I might love you, but I love you more right now for for having sex with me. THANK YOU!
Images: Shutterstock, Tumblr
Published on Sep 30, 2016