Priyanka Chopra met Jimmy Fallon and beat him at a hot wings eating contest on his own show. She is also going to star in Baywatch. She also has her own production company, Purple Pebble Pictures and she is a force to be reckoned with today. So go on and read some of these kick-ass quotes by Priyanka Chopra - they'll make you love her even more!
1. "It's not fair for people to judge and decide the good, bad and ugly, and say, 'Oh, she looks nice with him; oh she shouldn't have done that'. I don't come into your bedroom and ask you what you did last night." - Source2. "You always want to strive to be your best, but your career doesn't depend on other people. It depends on your choices." - Source
Also Read Our Story On Priyanka Chopra Beauty Tips
3. "It's important to remain within convention and yet tear at its seams." - Source
4. “I’m destiny’s favorite child, other than Beyoncé.” - Source
5. "Nobody’s supposed to be anything. You can be whoever you want. And I want young people to see that.” - Source
6. “People think that once you achieve success it’s great and you party, but it’s not. You’re known by your last failure. So you have to move from that to your next success. Success is a journey, you have to be consistently successful to be called successful.” - SourceAlso read: 15 Sensual Quotes From Romantic Movies That’ll Make You Sigh!
7. "We are such a small part of the universe and yet we like to play god. Also, we are constantly harping about I, me and myself. That’s so sad. We need to really go out there and do our bit." - Source
8. "God is both inside and outside. He is inside us from where we derive our energy from Him. He is what I identify as my conscience that guides my action. He is outside us when we’re going through a crisis and He paves the path for us to follow." - Source
9. “I am exercising my feminist right to be in that beauty pageant. Men are going to objectify women. But feminism is just saying: give me the independence and the ability to make my own choices.” - Source
10. "I didn't want to do a show that would stereotype me or put Indian people into a box. I'm a leading actress in India and I wanted to make sure I was a leading actress in whatever I did.” - Source
11. "I don't follow the rules or a given path. I am a wild child. I like making it on my own. I am an achiever." - Source
12. "To be a philanthropist, you don't have to be Nelson Mandela. You just have to look around you and ask, 'What little bit can I do? Whose life can I touch?" - SourceAlso read: 15 Beautiful Quotes To Make Your Heart Feel A Little Less Broken
13. "When I'd walk into a room and feel scared to death, I'd tell myself, 'I'm not afraid of anybody.' And people believed me. You've got to teach yourself to take over the world." - SourceWhat are you girls waiting for then?! Go take over the world!