Who said long hair can be boring? You don’t need to rock a chic lob or an edgy pixie for look-at-me locks. We give you plenty of inspiration to flaunt your fabulous length with some gorgeous long hair looks that are anything but boring. These will help you turn heads wherever you go!
1. Of Twirls And BraidsImage: Meghna Butani on InstagramIf soft waves, twists and a braid weren’t enough, that lovely twirled flower on the side is the cherry on top for this romantic look that is perfect for desi wear as well as western wear. Pooja Hegde, we’re in love!
2. Cornrow CutenessImage: Amit Thakur on InstagramGive your girl-next-door locks an edgy makeover like Shraddha did. A deep side part and cornrow braids can seriously take your look to new levels of chic!
3. The Pouf PonytailImage: Kiara Advani on InstagramKiara Advani glamorizes a regular ponytail with textured locks and plenty of volume on top. Backcomb your crown before pinning your pouf in place and then gather your mane into a ponytail.
4. Warrior BraidsImage: Hiral Bhatia on InstagramTrust Sonam to ensure her hair game is as fierce as her wardrobe choices. We’re loving these free-flowing braids!
5. The MermaidImage: Kim Kardashian on InstagramHate her or love her, you can’t deny that Kim is constantly giving us style inspiration. We love her wet, beachy glam look! Use some texturising spray and gel to nail the mermaid-just-out-of-water look.
6. Half And HalfImage: Katrina Kaif Official on Instagram Kat’s slicked back, half ponytail look is proof of how fantastic such an easy to achieve style can be. Curl the ends and don’t forget to add your kaala chashma!Also read: 7 Easy, Pretty Hairstyles For Girls With Wavy Or Curly Hair!
7. Curls GaloreImage: Athiya Shetty on InstagramTake advantage of your unruly affair and flaunt those bouncy curls proudly. Use a curl cream for more defined curls and bounce just like Athiya.
8. Bigger Is BetterImage: Jacqueline Fernandez on InstagramFlip your head down and blow dry your locks to get Jacqueline’s bombshell volume. Don’t forget to backcomb at the crown and back to make your hair look as lush and thick as hers!
9. Punk PonytailImage: Namrata Soni on InstagramSonam is proof that ponytails can be anything but boring with this braided textured ponytail. We love that she paired the look with super dramatic wings to ensure she grabs attention!
10. Do The TwistImage: Amit Thakur on InstagramNail this ultra cute look by creating a side part, twisting a section of hair along your hairline and pinning it behind your ear. It’s one of those amazing styles that won’t take you more than a few minutes.
11. Get KnottyImage: Huma Qureshi on InstagramA seriously cool knotted updo like Huma’s will ensure plenty of appreciative glances wherever you go!
12. Get Your Bun OnImage: Pernia Qureshi on InstagramThe half bun has quickly become a celeb favourite for its effortlessly stylish charm. It’s a look that anyone can achieve in under a minute. The best part is that you can even wear it to a dressy event - just add a dramatic pair of danglers like Pernia!
13. Bey Is Bae!Image: Beyonce on InstagramThe poster girl for strong, independant women, we think Beyonce’s hair that is braided till the mid lengths and then left free-flowing is the bomb! It’s perfect for making curls, kinks and frizz to work to your advantage.
14. Happy HippieImage: Aditi Rao Hydari on InstagramForget trying to tame your mane. Just add a cute braid to the mess and put on your fave boho outfit. Maxi skirts and plenty of fringe will compliment this look so well!Also read: 9 Simple Hairstyles That Look AWESOME On Unwashed Hair!
15. Welcome To The FutureImage: Jacqueline Fernandez on InstagramWe love, love, LOVE Jackie’s futuristic ponytail for a hair game that’s totally on point! Just divide your hair into 3 horizontal sections to nail the look.
16. Desi GlamImage: Bipasha Basu on InstagramWe’re loving Bipasha’s traditional style. Try this neat in the front and messy at the back updo this festive season. Pin some gajra or any other flower behind your ear and you’re ready to dazzle!
17. Nice Buns Hun!Image: Elton J Fernandez on InstagramAditi gives cute cinnamon buns a rocker chic edge with a look that’s more undone. Just pin sections of your hair up into tiny buns, don’t worry about being neat. The messier, the better!
18. Bouffant BabyImage: Huma Qureshi on InstagramThis Amy Winehouse-esque do can add a 60's charm to your style. Just add exaggerated eyeliner wings for a gorgeous, vintage look.
19. Twist On Some StyleImage: Amit Thakur on InstagramGive the half ponytail a lovely twist - we mean literally! Pretty waves and 2 rows of twisted locks across the back of your head will help you nail this lovely look. It would look even better if you have highlights like Rhea!
20. Get UndoneImage: Shraddha Kapoor on InstagramA side braid is a fairly simple look to achieve. We love Shraddha’s seriously undone one that is great for girls who aren’t pros at experimenting with different hairstyles.
21. Twist In The TaleImages: Sonam Kapoor on InstagramSonam’s twisted knots have left us mesmerized! Twist sections of your hair and pin them in place for a look that has got the Queen of fashion’s stamp of approval!These looks are enough to have you falling in love with your long locks!