Your bestie’s wedding is an occasion for which you need no excuses to splurge on your dream outfits that you’ve been wanting to wear all these years! While you may be very excited for your bestie tying the knot, but we know you’re more excited to wear those backless blouses and those fairytale lehengas you’ve seen and admired in the movies. Here are 15 interesting blouse design patterns you can wear on your bestie’s big day to stand out in the crowd!
1. Cape Shape!When has a cape ever looked bad? Never! This cape-lehenga is simple, subtle, minimal yet so unique with its flowy sides. This lehenga blouse is unique and will make sure you look stunning.Price: Rs 28,000. Buy it here.
2. Jacket Style!Jackets look formal and oh so fashionable, even at weddings! This jacket style cape with a slit in the front looks smart, edgy and is quite a risque outfit to pull off. Also, it’s so fuss free!Price: Rs 4,500. Buy it here.
Also Read Things Not To Do While Wearing A Lehenga!
3. Off The ShoulderThis beautiful colour blocked lehenga is quite an attention grabber. Not only is the sorbet of colours so beautiful, but the off-shoulder blouse also adds to this pretty as ever lehenga-choli set! You can pair this with gold jewellery, a braided bun completed with jasmine flowers! So pretty!Price: Rs 54,990. Buy it here.
4. Golden Fever!If you’re all about loving things that have golden-bronze sheen with a heavy metal finish, this is just perfect! A little longer than the usual blouse, it comes with an emerald green lehenga that’s so beautiful, no one will be able to take their eyes off you!Price: Rs 899. Buy it here.
5. Regal Colours!Who doesn’t love a deep red blouse with beautiful, delicate embroidery on it? Especially when it’s paired with a dhoti-style skirt in white crepe. The free-flowing garment, the absolutely beautiful contrast of colours, and a loungy, comfy as ever silhouette. What’s stopping you from buying this?Price: Rs 38,800. Buy it here.
6. Let There Be White!A white lehenga? Unheard of, right? Well, this is the piece if you want to make a fashion statement. This lehenga will instantly lift your spirits. The finely embroidered no-shoulder tube blouse makes for a really stunning piece to wear for your bestie’s wedding.Price: Rs 38,500. Buy it here.
7. Parrots And MoreInspired by nature and all that comes with it? This corset-blouse in navy with bright, neon coloured embroidery of birds will be enough make you the eye-candy at the function. The jacket style high neck blouse requires practically no styling at all!Price: Rs 29,995. Buy it here.
8. Beige And BeautifulThis lehenga-skirt is the perfect one to wear for a sangeet function. It looks bright yet muted. The blouse has a relaxed vibe to it and will adjust to your body shape perfectly. It goes well for every body type and has a very boho-chic appeal to it!Price: Rs 37,642. Buy it here.
9. Put Some Sheer, Dear!Who doesn’t love some sheer pleasure, especially when it’s in a blouse that’s white, and looks delicate. This blouse comes with crystals and sequins sewn into it, all to make your heart joyful. The colours of the lehenga look really light and define understated elegance!Price: Rs 12,000. Buy it here.
10. Flare Is In!
Form fitting, body-hugging garments might be the name of the game in western wear, but anti-silhouette, no-fit separates are huge in Indian wear and they pair up really well with a lehenga too. This piece by Global Desi is a melody of two bold colours that are pretty and sharp!Price: Rs 4,999. Buy it here.
11. Orange CandyThis lovely orange candy cape plus lehenga is a sorbet of beautiful colours. The outfit too, is lightweight and looks fabulous without too many frills attached.Price: Rs 25,500. Buy it here.
12. Button Down!
A crop top-esque blouse in stark yellow with cute potli buttons at the back. How much better can it get? The lehenga too, is more like a skirt with hand block printed designs, making this a statement piece! Pair it with big earrings or a ranihaar to dress it up!Price: Rs 999. Buy it here.So, are you all set to win your sartorial style at your bestie’s wedding?