We all dream of having perfect, glowy skin. But with college life being so hectic - classes, exams, college activities and hanging out with our friends, there isn’t a lot of time to dedicate to our skin other than the basics. Well, that’s why we give you this awesome list of amazing AND affordable products that can transform your skin without breaking the bank. Every college girl should have these in her arsenal to fight zits and dullness and help you get closer to a clear, dewy complexion.
1. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne WashSay goodbye to acne with this cult favorite cleanser that is perfect for everyday use. It will help keep your skin clear and smooth, we promise! Price: Rs 499. Buy it here.
2. Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rose WaterMost toners contain alcohol, which can be pretty harsh on our delicate skin. This awesome, natural toner will soothe your skin and calm it. It’s great to carry in your college bag, especially in this hot climate, to spritz on your face for an instant shot of freshness. Price: Rs 595. Buy it here.
3. Lakme 9 To 5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen SPF 50It doesn’t matter whether you’re in your teens or in your 40s, you must protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. It’s the most important thing that will save your skin from premature ageing. A matte sunscreen like this won’t leave you feeling greasy and with a super high SPF, it’s perfect for daily wear and won’t cause your skin to breakout. Price: Rs 400. Buy it here.
4. Oriflame Pure Skin Spot SOS Gel Deep ActionWaking up to a sudden zit is the worst! You’ll be glad you have this around to help stop it from growing bigger and treat it fast. It has a high concentration of salicylic acid to target spots and clear up skin stat. If you’re prone to breakouts, you need to have this in your life! Price: Rs 209. Buy it here.
5. Nivea Fruity Shine Lip BalmA moisturizing lip balm is one of the most important things to carry around with you, especially if you’re a girl who can’t live without her matte lipsticks. Don’t you just hate how dry they leave your lips? A yummy, fruity lip balm like this one can hydrate your pout and leave it super soft. Use it in between lectures or before hitting up the canteen for some glossy colour. Price: Rs 149. Buy it here.
6. BBlunt Back To Life Dry ShampooGirl, you need this life-saver for getting rid of grease, adding volume and refreshing unwashed locks before class. What if your crush is there? You’ll be glad you have this baby in your life for faking fab hair always! Price: Rs 495. Buy it here.
7. Maybelline Fit Me ConcealerAll those late night phone calls and study sessions ensure that you always need a good concealer on hand to cover up those dark circles in the morning. Plus, how else can you hide those stress pimples and PMS breakouts? This one by Maybelline is a popular choice for providing great coverage and is super blendable, giving it a natural look. Price: Rs 425. Buy it here.
8. Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face TissuesThese will be a godsend on a particularly hot and humid day. Whip these oil-blotting sheets out of your bag to help you stay shine-free in between lectures. The best part? They won’t smudge your makeup! Price: Rs 189. Buy it here.
9. Maybelline Clear Glow BB CreamThis is great for keeping your skin moisturized while evening out your skin tone and brightening it. It gives coverage without being too heavy or looking made up and without that heavy feeling of foundation. Perfect for nailing that "natural" fresh, college look. Price: Rs. 200. Buy it here.
10. Biotique Bio Almond Oil Soothing Face & Eye Makeup RemoverWe don’t need to tell you twice that sleeping with your makeup on is basically the worst thing you can do to your skin. And oils are the best makeup removers around. This one will remove even stubborn mascara easily without stinging your eyes. It’s gentle on your skin and is a great blend of nourishing almond, castor, neem and other oils. It’s a gentle cleanser that will leave your face smooth and fresh. Price: Rs 175. Buy it here.
These products will have you completely covered! Grab them now!Featured Image: Shutterstock