13 Things We Wish We Could Say To Guys Who Stare At Our Boobs!
We know our twins are a pretty sight, but unless we’ve given you special permission to do so, you can’t stare at them. You’d think guys would get this one simple, unsaid rule, right? Unfortunately, some of them don’t. Here’s a list curated specially for creeps who unabashedly stare at our boobs, and need to be told to stop. Go ahead girls, use these comebacks, as frequently as you want:
1. Hi, I am up here.
2. No, they don’t magically grow if you stare at them creepily. Thanks for trying, though.
3. Were you successful? With what, you ask? Oh, I am sorry, I thought you were practising your X-ray vision in trying to look past my shirt.
Also read: 9 Everyday Things Women Wish They Didn’t Have To Worry About!
4. Here’s a fun fact for you. We know when you aren’t looking at our face. Surprising, isn’t it?
5. *Looks down at her chest* What interesting conversation are you two having, make me a part of it, please?
6. There’s no good hill station up there, sadly! You might want to actually google where you want to go instead of staring aimlessly.
7. Some day when you have enough money, you can get breast implants and stare at them all day long.
8. Oh, you’re admiring my necklace, I thought you were staring for so long at something else. You know how some men are total perverts…
9. It’s okay, you don’t have to keep an eye on them. They’re not gonna run away!
Also read: 16 Thoughts We Have When Men Stare At Us (Just Stop!)
10. I hate making eye contact with people. Thank god for my boobs, and perverts like you.
11. Unfortunately, they don’t talk. You’ll just have to stop trying to have a conversation with them.
12. Yeah, go ahead, keep looking. That’s as close as you’ll ever get.
13. Hi. Excuse me, do you work at a lingerie store? No? Oh, I thought you were trying really hard to guess at my size...
GIFs: Tumblr, Giphy
A place where girls can talk about ANYTHING. (No guys allowed!) ? ?
Get the POPxo app NOW on Play Store and iOS App Store.
Published on Aug 11, 2016