No desi girl’s wardrobe is every complete without a few pretty dupattas! And if you’re looking for options that work not just with your kurtas and kurtis but also ones that you can pair up with your Western wear for some extra style, you’ve come to the right place!
1. A little splash of yellowThe monochrome print with the yellow borders make this dupatta a great one to style as a stole with your solid colour maxi skirts and palazzos. Price: 566. Buy it here.
Also Read About How To Drape A Dupatta
2. Red and black bonanzaA very “Western” print dupatta, this is a great one to dress up both your solid coloured kurtas and your printed tops and trousers. Price: Rs 450. Buy it here.
3. All about the ombreThis ombre fluorescent lime and blue dupatta is almost too colourful to pair with your Indian wear. But if you're going the casual pastel top and boyfriend jeans way, style it as a stole to make a bold statement. Price: 359. Buy it here.
4. Print block madnessWe love the mix of print and solids in this very unusual dupatta. And the way it's been styled here, like a flowing, never-ending collar - the perfect third piece to dress up a simple white top, don't you think? Price: Rs 799. Buy it here.
5. Pretty pinkAs simple as this pale pink dupatta looks, the appliqué border adds enough drama for this to be a perfect pick for dressing up a simple jeans and T-shirt outfit. Price: Rs 400. Buy it here.
6. A touch of coralOne of the hottest colours of the past few years brought to you in a striking grey dupatta. Dress up both your printed kurtis and your maxi dresses by styling this like a scarf - so very...French!Price: Rs 399. Buy it here.
7. Mint and maroon magicA simple crinkled dupatta made extraordinary by the maroon bandhni detailing! Just wrap it around your neck to add some desi swag to your everyday Western wear! Price: Rs 359. Buy it here.
8. Go red or go homeAnother bandhni number that we love. Red is always a colour we want to wear, and this crinkled dupatta is a great option to knot around your neck and make a statement. Price: Rs 499. Buy it here.
9. The sky and the sea…A traditionally Indian print in the most elegant blue and white combination! Dazzle everyone who sees you by styling it like a wrap with an all-white jumpsuit or even co-ords. Price: 549. Buy it here.
10. The edgy black dupattaSo edgy that we can’t quite imagine wearing this with our salwar kameezes, though it’s going to look pretty awesome with a solid-coloured kurta. Alternatively, just pair it with a crop top and palazzos, and you’re set to rock!Price: Rs 359. Buy it here.
11. The pretty printed numberLooking to add a touch of pink to your day? This delicately printed dupatta wrapped around your neck will do just that for pretty much any outfit!Price: Rs 1,090. Buy it here.
12. Almost monochrome...This one is for the girl who likes her style minimalist yet striking. The red border along withe black, grey and white stripes is perfect for making a subtle yet bold style statement. Price: Rs 1,590. Buy it here.
13. The classic navy dupattaWe love this dupatta with its all-over print. The rich navy is an amazing way of adding a splash of colour to an all-black outfit. Price: Rs 1,290. Buy it here.
14. Flower powerIf adding a hint of floral to dress up a basic pastel outfit is what you have in mind, this pretty red dupatta is your way to go!Price: Rs 1,299. Buy it here.
15. Quintessentially ethnicExpensive though this one is, it’s also super, super elegant! If you want to dress up a full-length solid-coloured dress, this tassel-fringed silk dupatta will be your best friend. Price: Rs 2,990. Buy it here.