We take inspiration from our favourite heroine’s dressing style all the time. Sometimes we knowingly want to copy the look and sometimes they make a particular look so trendy that we don’t want to miss out on it. We’ve picked up some iconic looks from our most loved bollywood movies and put together ten different options for you to choose from. From Deepika’s ornate Bajirao outfit to Priyanka Chopra’s chic jumpsuit, read on to find the exact replicas of these on-screen looks!
1. Deepika’s Long Kurta From PikuWe’ve been a fan of the wide-legged pants and palazzos for a while now. But a kurta that has a huge solid colour block in the prime? We had never thought we’d try that. This bold black and white kurta with the remarkable red outline, however, is definitely one kurta style we want to try! POPxo Recommends: Black & White Kurta (Rs 549)
2. Anushka’s Blue Dress In Dil Dhadakne DoThis simple yet sweet dress won many hearts when Anushka strutted around wearing this in the title track of the movie along with those patent white boots. Get the same cute dress at a cuter price! Who knew it was that easy to look like this sassy star who rocks this retro trend so beautifully! POPxo Recommends: Noble Faith Contrast Hem Dress (Rs 570)
3. Deepika In Bajirao MastaniLet’s admit it, we all fell in love with Deepika and her outfits in this movie. The grandeur of the jewellery and the shiny ensembles, wouldn’t we want to try this out in real life and feel like a “rani” too? Here, try this look to transform yourself into Deewani! Don’t forget to get the passa, hathphool and the nath for that finishing touch. POPxo Recommends: Cream Anarkali (Rs 2,990)
4. Katrina’s Dress In FitoorYes, this is exactly the dress that she wore in the movie! Katrina has been looking sexier than ever and her red tresses, along with the gorgeous outfits she wore in the movie, took our breath away. She wore this dress with ankle boots, try the same or go for a pair of sexy strappy sandals. POPxo Recommends: Brave Heart Red Sheer Lace Dress (Rs 7,500 Approx.)Also read: 11 AMAZING Fashion Stores To Shop Online (All Affordable!)
5. Priyanka’s Jumpsuit In Dil Dhadakne DoPriyanka’s chic look from Dil Dhadakne Do made an impression on us, for sure. Her vacay style is totally worth trying out, isn’t it? This colour blocked jumpsuit is right on top of that list. The blue halter neck top and white loose fitted bottoms are pretty much the same like the jumpsuit she dons in the movie. POPxo Recommends: Plumb Jumpsuit (Rs 2,300)
6. Jacqueline’s Dress In Roy!Jacqueline looked like a bombshell in the movie. So it obviously tops our list of Bollywood-inspired outfits we need to give a shot. This dress in a classic combination of black and blue is just perfect. Wear it with sleek black pumps and oversized sunglasses and a tint of red on the lips to slay! POPxo Recommends: Midnight Blue Dress (Rs 1,440)
7. Sonam’s Outfit From The Song Dheere Dheere…
Sonam sure looked bubbly and cheerful in this video. Her ensemble was pretty noticeable and fun too. This pastel yellow and blue crop top and the floral skirt is our favourite. We give you the very same combination right here. Put on a pair of pretty earrings and if you can, grab a flower deco bicycle to get her spirit too! POPxo Recommends: Striped Shirt (Rs 1,040), Floral Skirt (Rs 1,440)
8. Alia’s Iski Uski Saree From 2 States
Alia Bhatt surprised the world with her unconventional looks in this movie. From the different sarees to the girly outfits, she shone like the star she is. This bright saree was definitely a winner, considering she managed to dance in it so effortlessly. The colours, the gold and the vibe all will be completed when you also wear a dainty maangtika and toss on some bangles and jhumkis. POPxo Recommends: Yellow Saree (Rs 3,044)Also read: 7 FAB Tricks To Style Long Kurtas If You’re A Short Girl!
9. Kareena’s Dress From Ki & KaKareena taught us what corporate dressing is all about in this movie. She truly established her place and you can say that half the magic was because of all that power dressing. Here she is wearing a ZARA dress along with a cropped blazer. You can get the matching look when you wear your simple black heels and pull back your hair neatly.POPxo Recommends: Zara Brown Bodycon Dress (Rs 10,470)
10. Deepika’s Outfit In TamashaDeepika looked sprightly, gorgeous and adorable in this dress, dancing around to Matarghasti in a dreamy location. Now that you’ve got the dress and the kiss-printed shirt, all you need are the dance steps, which we’re sure you can easily ace! POPxo Recommends: Blue Dress (Rs 1,420), Kiss Print Shirt (Rs 760)
Isn't this just AMAZING?! Get ready to look like your favourite Bollywood star now!