How do you know when someone REALLY loves you? Apart from asking a rose whether “he loves me” or “he loves me not”, how else can we find out if he’s really into us or not?! Well, some people on Quora answered this question and this might be useful for you. Here’s what they wrote…
It’s very simple. Boys are not complicated at all! You know he’s really into you when he...
Sometimes the person who’s being loved doesn't realize it, especially if he/she doesn't feel the same way, but a third person can tell by the way he/she looks at them. If someone is in love, the way they look at the person they love is just different!
Look at your family. How do you know that they love you? They are there for you even if you are rude to them sometimes. They celebrate your achievements more than theirs. Your father is the only man in the world who never gets jealous of your prosperity, and instead wants you to prosper. Your brother may not have ever indulged in an argument but does not shy away from fighting off the guys who tease you in school. Your mother may have forgotten her about favorite dish but she very well remembers yours.
When your happiness becomes someone else's happiness, it means that they love you.
- Keeps calling or texting you for no reasons. Not all people do this when they’re in love, so don't take it personally if he doesn't.
- He tells you everything from what he did to where he went & likes to hear the same from you. At the end of the day he asks you "How was your day?"
- He calls you even at midnight when he feels bored.
- When he always craves to meet you even if you are 1000 miles away.
- He tries to make something for you to eat, even if he doesn’t know how to cook. Just to surprise you.
- When he tightly hugs you and plants a kiss on your forehead.
Also read: 7 People Reveal Their *Secret* Fantasies (No, Not Making Love!)
Few years ago, a friend of mine told me a very significant thing. He said, "Always remember Farah, you can only tell if a person really loves you, if they’re by your side in tough times and when you need them”! Someone who truly loves a person, supports them even in the darkest times.
The person who can love you at your worst, will always love you.
Also read: Guys Reveal What *Really* Turns Them On…!
Love is... When you're a moron, but you're their moron!
You can read the full thread here on Quora.
A place where girls can talk about ANYTHING. (No guys allowed!) ? ?
Get the POPxo app NOW on Play Store and iOS App Store.
Published on Aug 14, 2016