“We fight, we break up. We kiss, we make-up.” T. Swift gets it just right. Ain’t this the story of our lives? Even though we have many silly, little fights with our boyfriends, we love how they try so hard to make up to us, later. Here are some cute ways they say sorry when we’re mad at them. (Psst… Forward this to your boyfriend, so that he knows how to make up to you, if doesn’t already!)
1. By getting my favourite flowers delivered to my work place.
Because he knows I can’t stay mad with all my colleagues telling me that I have the world’s best boyfriend.
2. By getting down on his knee, and asking me to punish him for his crimes.
...And pouting all the while, till I give in and hug him.
3. By sending me sad smiles followed by crying eyes, broken hearts, unhappy boy emojis… till I am annoyed enough to respond to his texts.
‘Coz he knows all he needs to do is to get me to respond to him, and soon enough the fight will get resolved too.
Also read: 9 Kinds Of Smiles Boyfriends Have (What About *Your* Guy?!)
4. By trying to cook something for me, but end up ordering chinese from my fav place instead.
For he knows, food is the way to my heart.
5. By talking to my dog in front of me, and asking him to ask me to forgive him.
Him + my dog = too cute too handle.
6. By complimenting me about my old dress that he has seen me wear a hundred times.
Only to get me say that it’s an old dress and he is an idiot. Gets me talking, anyway.
7. By surprising me with tickets to the concert that I always wanted to go.
Me excited = him forgiven.
Also read: Awwww! 8 Things He Does When He REALLY Misses You!
8. By slipping a note under my bathroom door, asking me to forgive him…
There is something about handwritten notes that just melt your heart.
9. By sending me teary faced Snapchat filters…
Till I am forced to take his call, and agree to meet him, and sort things out.
10. By asking the radio jock to call me up and ask me to forgive him
Can’t stay mad with the entire city listening in, can you?
11. By sending texts to me like he’s my best friend, and telling me what a jerk my boyfriend is, till I actually start talking to him.
This little role play is quite cute, actually. And works like magic.
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
A place where girls can talk about ANYTHING. (No guys allowed!) ? ?
Get the POPxo app NOW on Play Store and iOS App Store.
Published on Aug 18, 2016