We know how annoying facial hair can get, but what if we told you that there’s a way to get rid of it by using just the raw ingredients in your kitchen? Yes, you absolutely can! With a little bit of patience, love and determination, and these home remedies for facial hair, you can get rid of facial hair
like a pro! What are you waiting for? Let’s go!1. Gooey egg whites are the best!One of the best home remedies for facial hair, this egg mask is easy to make since all the products you require can be found in any kitchen. The sticky mix will not only remove hair naturally, but will also help cut down hair growth.
Step 1: Crack an egg and empty the whites into a bowl.
Step 2: Add 1 tablespoon of white sugar and just half a tablespoon of cornflour.
Step 3: Mix all 3 ingredients well, and use a brush to apply it over the portion of your face that has facial hair.
Step 4: Leave it on for 20-30 minutes, till the egg mask dries on your face.
Step 5: After the mask hardens, use a damp cloth to wipe the mix off.
Step 6: Wash it off with chilled water after.Try this twice a month.
2. Sugar dipped in lemon juiceWhen sugar, water and lemon juice merge together, you know you’re going to treat unwanted hair like a pro! Sugar acts as an exfoliant and lemon juice has bleaching properties. Step 1: In a bowl of water, add 1 tablespoon of white sugar and stir well.Step 2: After the sugar crystals have dissolved, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the bowl.Step 3: Use a ball of cotton to apply the citric mask on your face.Step 4: Leave it to dry on your face for 20-30 minutes. Step 5: Use lukewarm water to wash it off.Do this once a week and you’re good to go!Also read: 7 Simple Home Remedies To Deal With Upper Lip Hair!
3. By the power of mashed potatoes and masoor dal...
These two ingredients are famous in every Indian kitchen. They’re not only nutritious for health, but they also have beauty benefits. Plus, they work wonders for facial hair removal at home.
Step 1: Take a bowl filled with water and add a tablespoon of masoor dal to it. Leave it to soak overnight.
Step 2: The next morning, drain all the water out and add the soaked lentils to a mixer to make a paste.
Step 3: Then, peel 1 potato and mash it up to make a patchy paste.
Step 4: Now, use a spoon to blend the potato and dal paste together.
Step 5: Add a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of lime juice to it.
Step 6: Mix all ingredients well, and gently apply the paste to your face.
Step 7: Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and wash it off with cold water after.
Try this thrice a month for positive results.
4. Anyone for alum & fresh rose water?!
For these home remedies for hair removal, you would need alum powder and fresh rose water. While this home remedy gets rid of unwanted hair, it also improves the texture of your skin.
Step 1 : Pour 2 tablespoons of rose water into a glass bowl.
Step 2 : Then, add a teaspoon of alum powder.
Step 3 : Stir till you’ve noticed that the alum powder has dissolved in the water.
Step 4 : Now, use a ball of cotton to apply the mask all over your face.
Step 5 : Leave it on for 20 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Do this twice a month to reduce the growth of facial hair
Also Read Best Way To Remove Upper Lip Hair
5. Get ready to go bananasBananas not only contain antioxidants, but is one of the best home remedies for hair removal at dealing with unwanted facial hair. And grainy oatmeal acts as an exfoliant and improves the texture of your skin.
Step 1: Mash up a ripe banana till it turns into a thick paste.
Step 2: Then, add just two tablespoons of oatmeal to the paste and mix it well.
Step 3: Apply the paste on your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then wash it off. Give this remedy a shot twice a week and you’ll do just fine.
6. The chickpea scrub to the rescue!These power ingredients are great for reducing your facial hair. Bonus: they keep your skin moist, soft and give it a vibrant glow.
Step 1: In a bowl, add 1 small cup of chickpea flour.
Step 2: Then, add half a cup of chilled milk.
Step 3: Add a scoop of yogurt and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
Step 4: Blend all ingredients well.
Step 5: Gently apply on your face and leave it to settle for 20-30 minutes.
Step 6: After it hardens, use a rough damp cloth to wipe the mask off.
Try once every week and say buh-bye to facial hair!
Also read: Go Hair-Free At Home: Hair Removal Products That Actually Work!
7. Rich and yellow turmeric powderTurmeric has been used for years as a beauty ingredient. It makes your skin radiant and also reduces the growth of unwanted facial hair.
Step 1: Add 2 tablespoons of turmeric into a bowl of water.
Step 2: Stir till it forms a thick paste.
Step 3: Apply it to your face and allow it to dry up.
Step 4: Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water after.
Do this twice every month for smooth and radiant-looking skinImages: ShutterstockA place where girls can talk about ANYTHING. (No guys allowed!) ? ?Get the POPxo app NOW on Play Store and iOS App Store.