Missing is a part of loving, isn’t it? You cannot be with each other all the time (although sometimes, you wish you could!) - and though both of you know how much you miss each other, here are 15 quotes that are better than saying “I miss you”!
1. “The silence isn’t so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad. Because the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.” - Owl City, Vanilla Twilight
2. “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” - Claudia Adrienne Grandi
3.“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” - A.A Milne
Also read: 10 Pick-Me-Up Quotes When You Are Having A Bad Day!
4. “And I can’t get you out of my mind, god knows how hard I’ve tried.” - Toni Braxton
5. “I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.” - Juanita
6. “I think of you every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.” - Kong Moua
7. “Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, we ought to be together, you and I.” - Henry Ford
8. “What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.” - Richard Wilbur
9. “This isn’t a goodbye okay? There are no goodbyes...not between us.” - S.C Stephens, Effortless
10. “All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams show thee to me.” - William Shakespeare
11. “I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.” - Taylor Swift
Also read: 10 Quotes That Make You Want To Fall In Love All Over Again!
12. “Even the most colorful garden appears like a graveyard without you.” - Saravana Kumar Murugan
13. “How is it that he is always in my thoughts, even when I am not thinking.” - Sanobar Khan, A Thousand Flamingos
14. “Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.” - Edna St Vincent Millay
15. “No, I can’t close my eyes without you in my dreams.” - Luke Bryan
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on Aug 03, 2016