Every bride deserves to look a princess on her wedding day. Not only does her outfit need to look on point, her skin too needs to look flawless and bright. While the salon does a fairly decent job of bringing dull skin back to life, you must know that you too can help yourself out at home! Using raw ingredients from your kitchen, you can make several amazing face masks at home. Here’s how to rock it like a pro!
Also Read Home Made Face Wash Personal Review
7 Best Natural Bridal Face Masks For Radiant Glow On Your Big Day
1. Delicious Banana PulpFor baby soft skin, face mask using banana pulp is the best! It moisturizes skin, treats acne, lightens dark spots and is also supposed to have anti-aging effects. Step 1: Mash up one ripe banana and scoop the pulp and empty it into a bowl.Step 2: Then, add 1 tablespoon of yoghurt and 2 tablespoons of honey and mix well.Step 3: Using your fingertips, gently apply the mask all over your face.Step 4: After 30-40 minutes wash it off with lukewarm water.Also Read: Complete Guide To Facial At Home
2. For The Love Of Avocados!One of the most natural ways to nourish your skin is by making the best use of avocados. It’s perfect for rough, dry and itchy skin. They’re also packed with vitamin E, B and amino acids.Step 1: Using a metal spoon, mash one avocado.Step 2: Scoop out its pulp and empty it into a bowl.Step 3: Add a tablespoon of honey and teaspoon of coconut oil.Step 4: Apply it all over your face except your eyes. Step 5: Leave it to dry for 20-30 minutes, and wipe it off using a warm damp cloth.
Also Read Beauty Benefits Of Chocolates
3. Fresh Milky PasteMilk is popularly known for moisturizing skin and giving it a healthy glow. It nourishes it and increases elasticity and firmness of your skin too!Step 1: Sprinkle rose water on a ball of cotton and wipe off all the dust and grime from your face.Step 2: Pour 3 tablespoons of milk into a bowl and 1 tablespoon of multani mitti.Step 3: Stir till it forms a thick paste.Step 4: Use a brush or your fingertips to apply the paste to your face.Step 5: Only wash off once the mask has hardened.Also read: How To Keep Your Underarms Smooth & Hair-Free Through The Shaadi
4. Egg Whites Love Your SkinEgg whites are perfect for moisturizing and nourishing dry skin. It keeps it supple and hydrated.Step 1: Separate whites from an egg and beat it till it becomes frothy.Step 2: Add a tablespoon of honey, yoghurt and a quarter bowl of boiled oatmeal.Step 3: Apply the paste to your face and leave it to dry for a good hour.Step 4: Wash your face with chilled water after.
Also Read About Oatmeal & Lemon Face Mask To Get Rid Of Oily Skin
5. This One Is For All The Coffee Lovers!If your skin feels tender and you’re suffering from puffy eyes, you need coffee in your life! This magic powder will not only reduce the signs of aging, but will also help skin regain its youthful glow once again. Step 1: In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of coffee powder and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.Step 2: Add a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of coconut milk.Step 3: Blend all the ingredients well and apply it all over your face. Step 4: Scrub well and massage your face.Step 5: Wash it off after 10 minutes.Also read: A Monsoon Wedding? Keep These Makeup Tricks In Mind
6. Red Wine To The RescueDid you know that red wine contains high levels of antioxidant polyphenols? It sure does! It fights free radicals, increases elasticity, improves blood circulation, softens wrinkles and makes your skin glow!Step 1: In a big bowl, add one tablespoon of green tea, flavoured yoghurt and warm gooey honey.Step 2: Blend all ingredients well and pour red wine over it.Step 3: Now apply that mix to your face and rest for 10-15 minutes.Step 4: Wash it off with cold water after.
Also Read Recipe For DIY Chocolate Face Mask
7. Thick Turmeric PasteHaldi not only brightens skin, but also moisturizes it at the same time. It gives your skin nourishment, a radiant glow and makes it baby soft. Step 1: Add 1 tablespoon of turmeric to 1 tablespoon of honey.Step 2: Add 2 tablespoons of unflavoured yoghurt after.Step 3: Add lemon juice to the mix and blend all ingredients well. Step 4: Apply to your face and wash it off only after 30 minutes.Images: Shutterstock