13 Thoughts You Have When You Visit Mumbai For The First Time!
Manika ParasherLifestyle Writer & Copy Editor
Can you fall in love with a city? Hell yeah!! IF you have been to Mumbai that is! Its old times charm and modern day madness comfortably coexist and the city feels magical! Going to Mumbai for the first time makes you experience an interesting mix of emotions! Here’s us expressing a few…
1. OMG! Did the entire mankind decide to pay this city a visit?!
Mad mad maaaaaaaaaaaaaad traffic!!!
2. Ah, I can smell the sea! Oh wait, I can taste it too!
There is literally salt in the air around the sea!
3. Oh I hope I get to see Shahrukh Khan Or Shahid Kapoor Or Amitabh Bachchan!
Anyone from Bollywood would do, really! As long as I can go back and tell my friends that I practically came face-to-face with that person!
4. Kaali peeli taxi!
These still exist? Hey there are some vintage ambassadors too!
5. Oooooh a double decker bus!
I have no idea where it is going. But I just want to get on it and go wherever it takes me!!
6. Oh there’s vada pav! And Dabeli! And bun maska! And cutting chai! What do I start with??