Every girl dreams of having of gorgeous, super smooth legs! It’s an asset she’s proud to flaunt and then blush at every compliment she receives. But did you know that you can get pretty legs too!
All you’ve got to do is shower them with love and attention. Here are 10 simple tips to get the legs you’ve always desired!
Amazing Tips That Will Make Legs Look GoodNo longer do you need to worry about wearing that short dress, for our tips will have your legs looking great in no time!
1. No More Leg Fuzz!Topmost on our list of ‘how to make your legs look good’ is to make them fuzz free by getting rid of body hair. While it’s totally up to you whether to make your legs fuzz free or not, we are here to provide you with efficient tips should you decide to do it and it’s completely up to you which hair removal method you’re comfortable with. Laser hair removal treatment is effective, but also slightly expensive. Shaving, waxing and hair removal creams are great alternatives too. If you prefer shaving, invest in a good quality razor (use a new one every time) and a shaving gel. It will save you from the cuts, the burns and the marks. Don’t forget to moisturize your legs immediately after shaving and waxing as it keeps your skin supple and hydrated.
2. Bubble Spa For Your LegsJust like you get a pedicure done for your feet, your legs need the same love. In our guide on ‘how to make legs look nice’, we possibly can’t go without mentioning the goodness a bubble spa will do to your legs.All you’ve got to do is fill a bucket with lukewarm water, add a few drops of body oil and shampoo. Then, gently immerse your legs and let them soak for about 20 to 30 minutes. Remove them, and use a pumice stone or a loofah to clean your legs of dirt and dead skin cells. Moisturize your legs after. This will leave them super soft smooth and will ultimately lighten the scars on legs
3. Massage And RelaxFor flawless and glossy legs, an oil massage once or twice a week is perfect! It’s one of our fail-proof remedies when it comes to the question of ‘how to make your legs look good’. Oiling is relaxing and it’s bound to give your legs a makeover. Just remember to wash your legs with soap and apply a thin layer of body cream afterwards to keep your legs smooth and baby soft.
4. Moisturize And Moisturize!Every time you step out from a shower, don’t forget to moisturize your legs. It keeps your skin silky instead of scaley and does away with flaky skin. If you’re looking for answers about ‘how to make legs look good in a dress’, then rest assured that moisturising is the key. Invest in a quality moisturiser that contains skin-tightening properties and you’re good to go!
5. Work It Like You Mean ItTo make sure that your legs get sculpted and toned to perfection, regular exercising is the key. It is an essential on our list of tips for ‘how to make your legs look good’. You don’t necessarily need to join the gym for this, you can exercise indoors and outdoors Walking, swimming, cycling, yoga, squats, and running are some of the easiest and most effective ways to keep your legs toned and fit.
6. Exfoliate, Exfoliate And Exfoliate!Exfoliation is the answer to ‘how to make legs look better’, and we suggest that you do not go without it at least twice a week. You can either use a foot scrub or make one at home! All you need to do is pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl, add half a cup of sugar to the mix and stir well using a spoon. Now gently apply the mix all over your legs and massage well. Let it stay for a good 15-20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water. This helps to remove dead skin cells, give it a glossy finish and hydrate your skin. It will also help get rid of annoying ingrown hairs.
7. Apply Sunscreen AlwaysTo save your legs from sun damage, it’s always best to use a sunscreen. You won’t even have to worry about how to make my legs look better if you follow this simple rule. If you’re wearing an outfit that highlights your legs, mix some sunscreen with cream and apply it to your legs before you step out. You’ll see the difference!
8. Makeup For Your LegsMakeup can always be the answer for how to have beautiful legs, but we suggest you to not use makeup on your legs every day, and save it for only special occasions. It’s perfect if you use it to conceal bruises, marks and scars. You can also add some bronzer or luminizer to your body lotion and apply on your pins to really help them shine when you wear a pretty dress. It will make your legs look flawless and sexy, of course! Try it to believe it! <3
9. Treat Varicose VeinsWe all wonder about how to get beautiful legs, and the job can become even more difficult if you have varicose or spider veins. Varicose or spider veins could be caused due to many reasons, but nevertheless, they make for unsightly appearance on legs. However, they can be treated through a variety of methods, including procedures such as phlebectomy. Such procedures make problematic veins get absorbed back into the body, thus causing them to eventually fade.
10. Dress The PartWhile there is a lot you can do to solve the mystery behind how to make your legs look good, nothing works better than flaunting those babies with an outfit that flatters them the most, yes we’re talking about skirts and dresses here. As a general rule, your legs tend to look their sexiest best when the hem of your skirt ends just above or below the knee, thus ensuring that the thickest part of your legs is covered, and the more shapely part, i.e., the calves are emphasized. So go ahead and shop for dresses that accentuate your legs in the manner they deserve!
How To Get Rid Of Scars On LegsIf there is one thing that prevents us from flaunting those gorgeous legs, then it’s those scars that some of us sport on them. While you should never be wary of then, it doesn’t harm if you want to get rid of them just for an extra boost of confidence. So here is a guide on how you can get rid of scars on your legs to make them look better.
Natural Oils:Is there anything that oils can’t cure? Essential oils not only help in lightening scars, but some particular oils can also encourage the skin cells to grow in the area you’re trying to heal. Some of the common essential oils that you can use are tea tree, rosehip, lavender, cedar wood, and rosemary oil.
Makeup:The magic of makeup can work on almost everything, and the scars on your legs are no exception. Just add a dab of concealer and then blend it well to give a quick fix to your scars. If you don’t have some makeup on hand and really want to hide some stray blemish, then you can also use band aid for rescue work!
Exfoliation:Scars are nothing but an accumulation of dead skin cells, so exfoliation can still come to the rescue if you want to get rid of them in the long run! All you need to do is to exfoliate your legs religiously using an exfoliating brush or loofah, and you will notice that your battle scars will visibly reduce.
Like the saying goes, love your body and it will love you back! So use these tips and get gorgeous legs that you would love to flaunt, no matter what the season!Images: ShutterstockHAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: Big Pores? No More! 7 Ways To Get Super Smooth LegsMUST-READ: How To Get Legs Like Lisa Haydon!