There are days when all we want to do, is curl up in bed and cry our hearts out. We feel as though this terrible storm that is looming over us will never pass. So on days like these we have to constantly remind ourselves that life will get better and this too shall pass. These quotes will help you get through your weakest days!
1. "There's nothing wrong with being afraid. It's not the absence of fear; it's overcoming it. Sometimes you've got to blast through and have faith." - Emma Watson
2. “She goes where she pleases. She appears unhoped for, uncalled for. She moves through doors and walls and windows. Her thoughts move through minds. She enters dreams. She vanishes and is still there. She knows the future and sees through flesh. She is not afraid of anything.” - Rachel Klein, The Moth Diaries
Also read: 9 Little Changes In Your Room That Can Create *Happy* Vibes!
3. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - H. Jackson Brown’s Mother, P.S. I Love You
4. "Every wall is a door." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. "Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher
6. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”- Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight Of The Idols
Also read: 11 AMAZING Dance Songs To Shake Off All Your Blues!
7. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” - Albert Camus
8. “Be strong. Live honorably and with dignity. When you don't think you can, hold on.” - James Frey, A Million Little Pieces
9. “Temper us in fire, and we grow stronger. When we suffer, we survive.” - Cassandra Clare, City of Heavenly Fire
10. “Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn't need a man; be that girl who never backed down.” - Taylor Swift
Published on Jul 02, 2016