Every bride wants beautiful feet for her wedding. We tell you how to achieve naturally gorgeous feet using these 7 tried-and-tested tricks before the big day!
1. Wash Your Feet Every Day!Washing your feet every day might seem like the most obvious thing to do, but it becomes important to emphasize this point when your realize that your feet collect the maximum amount of dirt and bacteria. It’s also very important to wash them correctly. Here are some things to keep in mind:a) Every time you come back home after a day of running around and planning your wedding and all the preceding functions, make sure you run your feet under water to wash off the dust and grime.b) While showering, pour a coin-sized amount of shower gel on a loofah and scrub your feet. Don’t forget to scrub between your toes, for that is the place where bacteria grows the most.c) After you’re done washing your feet, use a nail brush to clean under your toenails.d) Pat your feet dry with a soft towel once you’ve cleaned them.
Also read: 7 Ways To Pamper Your Skin The Night Before Your Wedding!
2. Soak Your FeetTrust us, you don’t need to go to a parlour every week to get beautiful feet in time for your wedding. You can do it at home too by creating a natural foot soak.Step 1: Fill a bucket with lukewarm waterStep 2: Squeeze half a lemon into the water.Step 3: Choose a shower gel which has natural ingredients and add a few drops of it to the water.Step 4: You can also add a couple of drops of your favourite essential oil, salt or dried flowers to this water.Step 5: Soak your feet in this mixture for 15 to 20 minutes while you relax.Step 6: Use a foot file to scrub your feet and get rid of dead cells. Do this two times a week to see visible results.
3. A Natural Mix For Even Skin ToneOur feet are often the worst affected by the rays of the sun, leading to an uneven skin tone. We know you want gorgeous, blemish-free and tan-free feet for your wedding, so well tell you how to achieve that with this super easy home remedy!Step 1: Gather your ingredients. This means milk, salt and lemon juice.Step 2: Heat the milk and add a pinch of salt to it.Step 3: Add lemon juice to the paste and mix well.Step 4: Apply on your feet and massage well for 10 to 15 minutes. Step 5: After some time, wash it off and pat your feet dry.This is a remedy that takes time to show its magic, so start doing it once a week a few months before your wedding.
Also read: Soft, Smooth, Glowing: 7 Homemade Body Scrubs For The Bride!
4. For Smooth And Soft Feet...Nothing worse than cracked heels, isn’t it? Well, we tell you how to get soft, smooth, stunning feet in time for your wedding with these simple tips:a) Wash your feet with a mixture of rose water and glycerine. While the glycerine makes your skin softer, the rose water works miracles to soothe irritated skin.b) A little bit of moisturization goes a long, long way. Since our feet make for the one body part we often forget to moisturize, make a routine of it. Every night before you hit the bed, rub Vaseline or a good cocoa butter cream on your feet. You’ll notice how they start feeling softer in just a few days!c) A banana to pretty your feet up?! What could be easier? Just mash a banana and apply the pulp on your feet for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it off well and see visible results in a few weeks.
5. Exfoliate For Pretty FeetExfoliating your feet is very important as it removes the layer of dead skin, making moisturization and other treatments more effective. You can exfoliate at home using a good body scrub with natural ingredients or create your own scrub. To create your own scrub, follow these steps:Step 1: Take a grainy substance like sugar, sea salt or epsom salts and coconut oil. Step 2: Mix the salt or sugar with the coconut oil in a 2:1 ratio.Step 3: Mix 1 or 2 drops of carrot seed or lavender essential oil to the mix. Step 4: Massage your feet gently and then wash it off. Exfoliate your feet once a week and see the transformation!
6. Honey To Moisturize Naturally
Also Read Home Remedies For Soft & Smooth Foot In MarathiYour feet have no natural oil glands to keep them hydrated, which is why it’s important to keep them moisturized! The next step after exfoliating your feet should be moisturizing them.If you want to use a natural moisturizer on your feet, there is no better alternative than honey. Pamper your feet by mixing about 3 to 4 tablespoons of honey in a bucket of warm water and soaking your feet in it.
7. Olive Oil MagicOlive oil is extremely beneficial for your skin. It is a great moisturizing agent, but it should not be applied directly to your skin. Here’s how you can use olive oil to get your feet wedding-ready!Step 1: Take a ball of cotton and soak it in olive oil.Step 2: Use the cotton ball to massage your feet gently for 20 to 25 minutes.Step 3: Put on a pair of socks without washing the oil off.Step 4: After about one hour, take off your socks and wash the oil off with lukewarm water.You’re good to go take your pheras with gorgeous, happy feet :)Images: Shutterstock