Sarah Jessica Parker’s famous character, Carrie Bradshaw, from Sex and The City gave us advice on love, dating and fashion which we can always count on. Her sex-positive attitude was timeless and so, this little nugget of pop culture (SATC) which feels like it was just around yesterday has (and will always have!) a special place in our hearts. Here are 13 Carrie Bradshaw quotes you should totally live by.
1. “Most important breakup rule to live by: no matter who broke your heart or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your girlfriends.”
2. “The most important thing in your life is your family. There are days you love them and others you don’t. But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.”
3. “Eventually all the pieces fall into place…..until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason.”
8. “After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breathe and reboot.”
9. “Life gives you a lot of chances to screw up which means you have just as many chances to get it right.”
10. “Don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first.”
11. “They say nothing lasts forever. Dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style.”
12. “When you are determined to reach your goal, not even obstacles can scare you away.”
13. “The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself and if you can find someone to love the way you love, well, that’s just fabulous.”
Contributed by: Chandni Wadera
Chandni is a graduate of Gargi College, Delhi University. A true Capricorn and knows the difference between your and you're! Highly ambitious and is glued to her new found love for Instagram. She loves to bake and is ever-ready to show off her Zumba moves. She has a passion for writing and forever dreams about travelling the world. Her pug "Cheeku" is her mini world.