You want to turn him on without actually having to do anything, without having to put in too much effort, don’t you? Admit it, you want him to want you and you want him to notice simple, little things about you. You want to know how to seduce him with just simple gestures but don’t really know how to? POPxo is here to give you the know how on how to turn a man on with the simple use of body language!
1. Look into his eyes Don’t back out, don’t be a chicken. The most appealing part of a woman’s face are her eyes. Use those beautiful eyes. Lock him in a gaze, smile a shy smile and slowly look away. You’ve got his attention now.
2. Bite your lipOh, the subtle yet sexy act of slowly nibbling on your lower lip. How it works! While talking to him, try biting your lip - but remember don’t over do it - if you do it too often, he will think you’re trying too hard.Also read: How To Turn Him On – 11 “Pleasure Spots” You Didn’t Know About!
3. Touch his arm gently Physical contact like this let’s him know that you are showing interest. Again, never over do these subtle things. The beauty of this lies in the fact that you are teasing him - and men love the chase!
4. Bring your sensual voice into playWhisper sweet and sexy somethings into his ear, and that will just make him want to get closer to you. Make sure you sound sensual though and you’re not blowing hot air into his ears!
Also Read 25 Body Language Tricks That Will Make You Look Attractive
5. Let your smile spin the magic It works wonders! The slightly flirty one, the shy and sexy one, the bold and confident one, and the one where you bite your lip a little. Use them wisely, in the right proportions and you're gonna be surprised by how much a smile can turn things around.
6. Play with your hair God, how men love it when women twirl a strand of hair or tuck it behind their ears. For some reason, men find this extremely sexy.Also read: 7 Ways To Turn On Your Boyfriend (Without Even Touching Him!)
7. Show him you are listening intentlyLook at him when he talks, keep your phone away. Notice things about him and compliment him.