The Spanish giant Zara entered the Indian market a few years back and brought with them a plethora of beautiful designs and outfit we could choose from. In two ticks it became one of our favourite brands and our go-to store for all our sartorial needs. The most sought after and popular fashion items that contributed to Zara’s popularity has got to be their leggings and jeggings. They revolutionized these items and we could not get enough of them. Here the 6 types of jeggings Zara sells. Read more to find out what works best for you!
Also Read Treggings : Meaning, Treggings Vs Jeggings/Leggings, Styling
1. Ripped JeggingsWe’re seeing ripped and distressed jeans everywhere! But when you get comfortable jeggings in the same design and style, why wear jeans? These ripped jeggings are all you need to look trendy and be comfortable even when it’s scorching hot outside. They’re mid-rise and look good on every body type.POPxo Recommends: Zara Knee Ripped Jeggings (Rs 1,090)
2. Skinny JeggingsA girl can never have enough of skinny jeggings! These look exactly like your favourite pair of go-to skinny jeans, only they’re jeggings, which means they are thinner and have the same comfort that leggings do. The can work well as formals too, and look great on girls with a flatter bottom.POPxo Recommends: Zara Skinny Jeggings ( Rs 1,990)
3. Low Waist JeggingsA pair of low waisted jeggings will put an end to all your outfit woes. They’re fun and so comfortable that you wouldn’t wanna get out of them. These low waisted jeggings from Zara will be your new BFFs -.trust us! POPxo Recommends: Zara Low Waist Jeggings (Rs 1,590)
4. Body Curve JeggingsDid you know Zara has a jeggings collection called Zara Body Curve? These jeggings, as the name itself suggests, works like magic for the curvy girl. If you are looking for a pair that fits you like a comfortable second skin, then this is just for you!POPxo Recommends: Zara Body Curve Jeggings Curve (Rs 2,290)
5. Twill JeggingsCurve away from the black and blue every once a while and wear colourful bottoms that are bound to add the much needed amount of pop to your ensemble. Zara’s twill leggings are full of fun, youthful colours and has a relaxed, cool vibe. They have an elastic waistband and is perfect for every body type. POPxo Recommends: Zara Twill Jeggings (Rs 1,190)
6. High Waisted JeggingsAnd nothing can beat the very popular wide waisted jeggings from Zara. Not only are they the comfiest, but they are also super slimming. The wide waist tucks your tummy in and creates the illusion of long slender legs. We can live in these and can’t thank Zara enough for making them!POPxo Recommends: Zara Wide Waist Jeggings ( Rs 1,990)HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: Fab Things To Pick Up From Forever 21 For A Total Of Rs 1,000!MUST-READ: What Jeans Should You Wear To Flatter Your Butt The Best?