A girl who likes to wear kurtas, likes to experiment with different styles too! Of course, we all have our favourite ones, but trying some new designs never hurt anyone! There is always scope to style them in unusual and trendy ways! Here are some exclusive designs that are in trend and look so good!
1. The Clean Cut Collar!There is so much to admire in this simple kurta. From the meticulously placed buttons to the outlandish print pattern on one side of the kurta and the fitted mandarin collar. This one is perfect for formal occasions. POPxo Recommends: W Kurta With Mandarin Collar (Rs. 1,699)
2. The Layered Chronicles!Try to play with layers this season with this kurta here.This one comes with a burst of lime green that is so refreshing, isn’t it? The embroidered duo creates a spell on the eyes and the lack of symmetry on the top layer makes it an off-beat beauty! POPxo Recommends: Biba White Embroidered Kurta (Rs. 2,999)
3. The Side Sneak Peek!Why not go for a boat neck and full-length kurta that looks suave and is super comfortable? A plain black boat neck kurta with a perfect slit on the side is just right for the girl who likes to keep it classy and laidback. Match this with colourful palazzos or printed pants to max the glam look! POPxo Recommends: Faballey Blue Solid Kurta (Rs. 1,450)
4. The Topsy-Turvy Edges!A bright, non-fussy orange kurta with a zig-zag hemlines is the new silhouette worth trying. It’s playful and will look great when paired with white dhoti pants or white palazzos and some multi coloured accessories. POPxo Recommends: Biba Kurta With Asymmetrical Hemline (Rs. 1,099)
5. Gently Slit It Out!All kurtas have standard slits on each side, but when you add a few more random slits here and there, it makes your kurta look more bouncy and fun! This linear printed belle in monochromes is love! POPxo Recommends: Global Desi Kurta Ziya Kurta (Rs. 1,499)
6. The Trailed Winner!Snazzy and feminine, this kurta deviates a lot from the typical kurtis & anarkalis that you’ll see these days. It’s got ample gathers around the yoke and looks fabulous when teamed with white tapered pants! POPxo Recommends: Faballey Blue Printed Kurta (Rs. 1,450)
7. The Crop Top With Some Extensions!Crop tops are so trendy and now you can have the best of both worlds with this stylish design.The kurta has been shortened to the waist in the centre like a crop top and this gives it a contemporary vibe. Best when worn with loose black palazzos or wide legged pants! POPxo Recommends: Libas Multicoloured Printed Kurta (Rs. 1,449)
8. The Futuristic Feels!The systematically cut out layers form a very interesting curve in the main focus area. With slightly extended sleeves and a high collar, this one is nothing like anything we have seen before! You should definitely try this silhouette this season.POPxo Recommends: Libas Blue Printed Kurta (Rs. 859)
9. The Overlapping Fun!Dainty flowers spread all over a striped white fabric that overlaps itself around the shoulders. Pretty pretty and delightful, we’d say! This design will make you feel as fresh as a daisy when you pair this up with your denims or white pallazos! POPxo Recommends: Libas White Printed Kurta (Rs. 1,849)
10.The Block Art!A work of art, we love the way the solid yellow covers the most part of it! The unconventional print on the bodice really stands out and we’d love to pair this with a plain churidar or pants! A gorgeous deal. POPxo Recommends: W White Printed Kurta (Rs. 1,699)HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: 7 Amazing Ways To Add A New Twist To Your Old Kurta!MUST-READ: How To Style A Short Kurta For *Your* Figure!