7 Things I *Wish* I Wasn’t Too Shy To Tell My Boyfriend!
I love my boyfriend, and most things I can say to him without feeling uncomfortable at all! But there are somethings that I wish I could say to him without feeling too awkward or shy. Here are a few of those things...
1. I really want your friends to like me…
Yes, I know I may act all cool and pretend not to be bothered, but I want to be liked by the people you spend so much time with!
2. I do see a future with you…
We may not have discussed it properly and maybe you haven’t even thought about it, but I actually imagine having a future with you.
3. I hope you see me in your 5-year, 10-year and forever-after plans!
Obviously, I hope that you can’t even possibly begin to imagine life without me! Because I can’t imagine life without you.
Also read: 15 Times I Really Want To Hug My Boyfriend… He’s Just So Sweet!
4. When I miss you, I sometimes obsessively look at all your videos and pictures on my phone…
I can’t help it, I just want to feel close to you! Even if it means just hearing your voice on a video!
5. I get jealous of all the other girls in your life sometimes…
Not because I doubt you or your loyalty, but because I know how likeable you are! I wish I could mark my territory in some way. :P
Also read: 11 Things You’ll Get If You’re The Shy One In Your Relationship
6. I don’t really want/ need any “space” from you
I mean, I don’t say this because I don’t want to seem clingy - but needing my space isn’t something I even think about with you. I’m okay with you invading my space as much as you want!
7. I really like it when you hug and kiss me in front of everyone!
I might get awkward and pull away just slightly, but I want you to pull me back! Because, honestly, I love that you want to show the world that I’m yours - and that you’re mine.
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on Jun 8, 2016