10 Signs Your Life Is Like A Romantic Comedy!
Do you love watching romantic comedies?! If that’s a yes, then we’re pretty sure that you’re living the life of one too! Every single day feels like a page from a fairytale story. Magic happens to you everyday - and you know that for a fact too! Here are 10 signs your life is like a romantic comedy.
1. You’ve had a romantic kiss in the rain, or even better, under the fireworks!
Because fairytales do exist. <3
2. Whenever you listen to a love song, you can’t stop daydreaming of you and your boyfriend featuring in the music video.
Taking romance to a whole new level, of course!
3. You probably have an insane social life - and life for you is one big party!
Socialite in the making, yo!
4. You’ve bumped into the man of your dreams at a coffee shop, library or even while you were on vacation.
Watch out for Cupid! You never know when he’ll strike next. :P
5. You’re probably living in a fancy apartment but slogging it out to make ends meet.
Because almost every rom com film has a rag to riches story behind it. ;)
6. Your bestie is either a friendzoned guy or a group of hoity-toity girls.
And a lil bit of gossip from here and there.
7. You have the power to turn the simplest of situations into a dramatic one!
All eyes on you, baby!
8. No matter how difficult life gets, you know that there will be a happy ending.
Followed by a bright rainbow after. :D
9. On days when you’re sad, a spontaneous trip to the spa or a tub of gooey chocolate ice-cream hits the right spot!
And you’re back to feeling awesome again. #LikeABoss
10. You are one person who is true to herself come what may.
That’s what the protagonist women in rom-coms are always like! They stand up for themselves and believe they can do the impossible. You go, girl!
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!
MUST-READ: 15 Signs Your Girls Are Forever And Men Are Whatever! *Wink*
MUST-READ: 13 Signs You Might Be Kinda High Maintenance!
Published on Jun 4, 2016