Every girl needs to pamper herself once in a while and a facial is always a great idea. Your skin will not only become healthier and clearer by the end of it, but you’ll also feel relaxed and calm. You’ll never know when to get a facial done until you pay attention to your skin. Here are 6 signs it’s time to get a facial done! (You’re welcome)
Also Read Best Bridal Facial For Your Skin Type
1. When you notice that your skin becomes drier and flakierIf you didn’t know this yet, the environment plays a huge role in skin transformation. You’ll notice that your skin reacts differently to various seasons. If not moisturized regularly, it could take a toll on your skin. Lack of moisturization can make it dehydrated, dry and, even worse, flaky! When that happens, you need to pay your salon lady a visit. A nourishing facial is what your skin deserves.
2. When your pores have gotten cloggedIn spite of scrubbing and washing your face every single day, do you notice that blackheads are still visible? If so, don’t touch them. Call your beautician home or visit the parlour and ask them for a clean up and facial. This will help unclog pores, get rid of dust and grime trapped in your skin, and will keep it squeaky clean too!
3. When you get unusual breakoutsHas your skin started to majorly breakout suddenly? If so, it’s another reason to go in for a clean up to get rid of zit-causing black and whiteheads! The salon lady will also share a few useful tips with you on how to take care of your skin in the future.
4. When you’ve been travelling way too oftenAs pleasurable as travel sounds, it’s not easy on your skin. It makes your skin dry and sucks out the oils and nutrients. Your skin needs to rejuvenate. That’s why you need to get a facial done. It will hydrate and moisturize your skin. Now that’s something you don’t want to trade for the world!
5. When you need to relaxWhen you’ve had a stressful week and you need something to calm your nerves, a facial is a fantastic option. A heavenly massage is follows the cleansing of your pores. It relaxes your skin and mind at the same time! Go treat yourself, because you deserve it!
6. When your skin loses that glowWhen steaming, hydrating creams and scrubs, followed up by a massage, come together, rest assured that your skin is in for a treat. It will make it clear, smooth and most importantly, help it glow! With different types of facials in the market, feel free to select one with regard to your preference.Images: ShutterstockHAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here! MUST-READ: To Do Or NOT To Do? Your Guide To Bleaching Facial Hair!MUST-READ: 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Face Glow – All Day Long!