A flawless back is something every bride desires on her wedding day. It has to look smooth and spotless when she’s donning those delicate cholis and blouses. If that’s your goal too, you might want to start at least a month (if not sooner) before the big day. Here’s how to make sure that your back looks absolutely amazing on your wedding day!
1. Scrub-a-dub timeFor a smooth and sexy back, you have to learn the art of exfoliating. Grab a loofah or a textured brush and get scrubbing. It helps removes layers of dead skin cells and unclogs pores from oil, pollutants and dirt. If you have sensitive skin and acne on your back, use a cleanser that contains benzoyl peroxide. It’s milder and will soothe acne. Remember to exfoliate your back twice every week. You’ll have radiant, soft and smooth skin in no time!
2. Moisturize away!
Every time you scrub and cleanse your back, don’t forget to moisturize after! It helps keep skin healthy, supple and hydrated. A few drops of baby oil and a good moisturising cream is what will do your skin wonders! If your wedding is during the day time, don’t forget to use sunscreen too. It does make a huge difference!
3. Pamper yourself at the parlourDid you know that you could get a back polish done at any reputed parlour?! Of course, you can! It’s a beauty treatment that helps exfoliate and hydrate skin, which leaves your back feeling radiant and baby soft. It’s like getting a facial done, but for your back. Just sit back, and relax.
4. And chill out at the spa too!If you want a fine looking back, you must pay a visit to the spa too! Get a relaxing massage with hot oil as it nourishes the skin and leaves it supple and helps boost circulation. For normal skin, natural almond oil is believed to be the best, and if you have oily skin, virgin olive oil is a fabulous choice.
5. Beauty ingredients from your kitchenWhen life gives you lemons, make a beauty recipe out of it! Since lemons have natural bleaching agents in them, they are perfect to brighten your gorgeous back. Add a tablespoon of sugar into the juice and stir well. Apply to your back and wash it off with chilled water after 20 minutes. Do this twice a week and the results will amaze you!
6. Makeup to the rescue!On the day of your wedding, it’s a good idea to use the power of makeup to help bring sexy back. We kid you not, but it does do a fabulous job of making your back look flawless. You can dab waterproof or gold foundation lotion followed by compact in order to give your back a shimmery effect. If you still spot acne, scars and spots, feel free to use a concealer.
7. Work it like you mean it, baby!Yes ladies, we’re talking about getting rid of bra bulge and back fat. Swimming, running, Zumba, power yoga, push-ups - all these can help you get that toned, flawless back which you desire so much. Also remember to keep tabs on your diet! Eat light and healthy always. <3Images: ShutterstockHAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: How To Keep Your Hair Smooth & Shiny Through Your Wedding Week!MUST-READ: 6 Makeup Ideas To Look Fresh And Fab For Your Summer Wedding!